Interview the Person Below You...

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:57 pm

oh ok, new question:

Whats your favorite band/singer?
(this does include broken up bands and dead singers :wink: )
mine is blink 182 but they broke up :cry:

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:52 pm

I don't have a favorite band as much as I have favorite songs, but I would probably say Three Doors Down. Kryptonite & When I'm Gone are the two songs I like from them! :D

What's your favorite sequel? :D
Green - "If he was such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?"
Wadsworth - "He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What can be more American than that?"

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Interview the Person Below You

Post by Niteshade007 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:31 pm

Either Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom or Toy Story 2.

What is your favorite James Bond game?

Der Olf
Spy

Post by Der Olf » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:39 am

Probably Terminator 2.

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:06 pm

I've only played 2 James Bong games - one for N64 and James Bond 007 for game boy. It's been a long time since I played each, but I would have to say I liked the N64 one better. I don't play the missions, but have fun in 2-player shooting and sniping my friends :) .

Whats your lucky (or favorite) number? 8)
Green - "If he was such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?"
Wadsworth - "He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What can be more American than that?"

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:52 pm

go 3!!!!!!

what's your favorite horror series (ex: halloween, freddy, etc.)
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:40 pm

Price Azure,
That is amzing! I was thinking that my next question would be who do you like best of Freddy, Jason and Mike Meyers! Maybe we can see into each other's heads!

I'm not really a horror fan. I've seen the first Freddy, Freddy vs. Jason and Jason X. My sister really loved Freddy and because of that we bought the costume and she plays him in some movies I make, so I will say Nightmare on Elm Street is my favorite series.

I'll switch up the question just a bit.. what's you favorite monster type movie series (Alien, Predator...)

Mine is Tremors. I loved #2, #1 was pretty good. Four was great if you appreciate the first 3, and 3 was just average. The TV show was just ok (although Christoper Lloyd did make it better than it normally would be).

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:44 pm

I really liked "The Mummy". At first I was terrified, and I felt so bad for the guy with the glasses that gets his eyes taken out and his tongue cut off :shock:

Where is your favorite place to shop?

Mine is American Eagle.

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:45 pm

cool, my favorite is Michael Myers from Halloween he rocks, freddy and jason are boring, michael has that eerie feeling that you know him and he's like your uncle or brother... watch out!
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:46 pm

I too felt bad for the glasses guy. He was my favorite of the 'Americans' in the movie.

Amazon is the place for me! It used to be Toy's R Us back in the day.

As a child, what scared you, and are you still afraid of that now?

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:46 pm

Wow! Tonight we have lots of posting at teh same time. :D Not that it's a bad thing. 8)

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:49 pm

lol, i was and still is afraid of dark windows, in the day time you can see everything out but at night its like a picture,and you cant see anything i used to alway think someone was on a ladder outside my window and now i just think someone is waiting on the lawn outside :lol:

What are you most afraid of right now?

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:51 pm

SNAKES!!

to quote Indiana Jones "Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?"

Do you have any siblings?
Last edited by Niteshade007 on Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:51 pm

:D Right now I'm afraid of posting at the exact time as other people and confusing the heck out of everyone.

What's your favorite quote from a movie?

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:53 pm

Ahh! My fear came true!

2 bros, 2 sis!

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:55 pm

My favorite quote is "It's a nice face" said by Eva Marie Saint to Cary Grant in North by Northwest (best film ever!!)

What is your favorite activity BESIDES Clue?

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:58 pm

Well, my favorite movie is the The 'Burbs (followed verry closely by Clue). I also collect stuff from that, although not nearly as much material was made.

I also like baseball. I used to play it, but now I just love watching it. I also like making videos (and am quite good at it).

What's your gavorite gaming system?

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:02 pm

Gamecube.

I would love to actually make a real video! I only made one. It was when Steve Irwin (the crocidile hunter) was big, so we did that. It was with my sister, my dad, and me. My sister was Steve because she was only one who could do the voice, I was Terri, his wife (so embarresing) and my dad filmed. We had a blowup alligator and we did it in my aunt's pool on the fourth of July. This summer I'm making a film for summer camp, my first real one.

Anyways, back to questions...

Who is your favorite additional character in the Clue series?

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:06 pm

It's not by any chance NY Film Academy camp, is it?

My favorite additional character... perhaps the new Lord Gray.. he looks like a mocie director to me.

What's your favorite sport?

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:12 pm

I love dodgeball, does that count, lol?

To answer your other question, no it isn't the NY one by any means. Every summer I direct a play for my mom's school summer camp. Two years ago I did Clue, but that was a disaster. They didn't have it last year because none of the teachers wanted to run it, but this year their doing it again, and they asked me to do the play again. I asked if I could do a movie, because I really want to be a director. They said ok, so, I just need to make some script ideas. I'm thinking either Murder By Death or the Cheap Detective (simplified, of course, for the kids) or making my own Indiana Jones.

Back to questions...

What is your favorite Disney Attraction?