Ten Little Indians - The Chapman Rendition

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Ten Little Indians - The Chapman Rendition

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Click and watch to find out what happened on Indian Island!

Illustrated and performed by yours truly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADLtPQUEGAw

Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer

The Thing

Post by Lord Caspen » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:07 am

I haven't heard it yet, but watched it. I rather like it, only ... I think it would be much better if you took a little bit more time. It moves so fast that it doesn't really have time to sink in. It's especially good if we can see all the people still alive for a bit longer, so we can see who they are and we know who they are when they die.

That said, I like the characterizations, and the animation is really good. The Judge in his underwear is ... both disturbing and amusing.
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:23 am

I watched it Youtube before it was uploaded on this site. I left a comment which definatly describs this video.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Re: The Thing

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:16 am

Lord Caspen wrote:I haven't heard it yet, but watched it. I rather like it, only ... I think it would be much better if you took a little bit more time. It moves so fast that it doesn't really have time to sink in. It's especially good if we can see all the people still alive for a bit longer, so we can see who they are and we know who they are when they die.

That said, I like the characterizations, and the animation is really good. The Judge in his underwear is ... both disturbing and amusing.

Unfortunate that you didn't watch it with the music. No wonder it seemed speedy!

Really, it's the song played that explains why the piece moves so fast. I played the Fabian rendition of the song from the 1965 movie, which of course plays at more breakneck speed than Prince Nikita's dirge. Also bear in mind I created this over a non-stop span of 21 hours, with little food or sleep. School assignment you understand.

I suppose I could have added more musical interludes between the verses. Oh well.

(And yes, I saw that Black. Thank you.)

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:45 am

Perhaps this weekend, I'll make an extended version. :wink:

go_leafs_nation
Trigger Man

Post by go_leafs_nation » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:19 pm

It's well-done, but I find myself agreeing that it's somewhat too fast at the same time.
The two women exchanged the kind of glance women use when no knife is handy.
~Ellery Queen
At the Scene of the Crime