The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Post Reply
User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17306
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 am

Search your mailbox for anything interesting. Aside from the usual bills and ads for Viagra, you come across an interesting love letter...or ex-love letter.

You pocket the letter.

Image

Go back inside
Image

User avatar
Poirotfrmda818
Button Man
Posts: 3113
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by Poirotfrmda818 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 am

Go back inside
Image

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17306
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 am

You return back to the grisly sight in the Kitchen. After a moment passed, the shock of his death dissipates. In place of shock comes your sadness....over the fact that the last time you guys really spoke was with you rebuking him angrily. Sure, you both had one final drink, but within the flash of reconciliation was Larry murdered. That's right....murdered. Suddenly, questions race through your mind. Who killed him is one...but why he was killed is another matter. Why was he being so secretive? Who is this mystery woman (or man?) who sent him the letter?

Image

Examine Larry

Look out window

Look at clock

Enter Living Room

Go outside
Image

TheBilliardRoom
Detective
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:12 am
Location: Australia

Post by TheBilliardRoom » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 am

Examine Larry

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17306
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:18 am

You inch in closer towards the corpse of your dear brother. A considerable pool of blood has formed out underneath his head. He's clearly dead.

Image

Examine Larry

Examine arrow

Examine whiskey

Search Larry

Step away from the body
Image

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6128
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 am

Search Larry.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17306
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 am

You ruffle your hands through Larry's hair....it's full of grease. Next you move onto his expensive looking suit made of the finest velvet. Inside the jacket you find....a folded invitation. Inside the pants, you find Larry's wallet (do you dare?), unfortunately, there was no point washing your hands because now you have urine on them again (Larry was really scared!). You also notice Larry' handkerchief hanging out of his breast pocket. Maybe it could come in use later.

Image

Examine Larry

Examine arrow

Examine whiskey

Take and read invitation

Take and search wallet

Take handkerchief

Step away from the body
Image

User avatar
Adam106
Hatchet Man
Posts: 5759
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Adam106 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:38 am

Take and read the invitation.

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17306
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:55 am

You pull out the invitation, and read through it's contents. Perhaps you should keep this.

Image



Examine Larry

Examine arrow

Examine whiskey

Take and search wallet

Take handkerchief

Step away from the body
Image

User avatar
MissScarletDidntDoIt
Crime Lab Scientist
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:38 pm
Location: Toronto

Post by MissScarletDidntDoIt » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:57 am

Take and search wallet. If he's dead, we might as well take his cash.
Image

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6128
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:14 am

(And his ID...)
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17306
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:29 am

You rifle through Larry's wallet to see the contents. Larry was carrying around 200$ of spare cash! Aside from the usual drivers license, health card, credit cards...you come across a rather special card you've never seen before....his B.I.G. ID. This was before he grew his beard. You put the card back in the wallet and pocket it.

Image


Examine Larry

Examine arrow

Examine whiskey

Take handkerchief

Step away from the body
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11123
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:31 am

Step away from the body

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17306
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:42 am

Slowly, you retreat yourself away from the body. However, all the while...a devious thought comes to mind. Perhaps you are just being crazy, afterall, you COULD phone the police....and possibly get blamed yourself. Or your uncanny resemblance to Larry could indeed allow you....to possibly?

Image

Take off Larry's clothes and wear them

Look out window

Look at clock

Enter Living Room

Go outside
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11123
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Sure why not... take off Larry's clothes and wear them

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17306
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:36 pm

First, you take off your priest clothes and lay them down on a chair. Now you are naked. Hopefully, no neighbours come walking by; period. Next you carefully peel off every article of clothing on Larry, trying not to get his blood on the outfit. After comfortably fitting into his easy suit; you adjust his body back the way it was.

Image



Close window.

Hide Larry (pick a spot.)

Enter Living Room

Wait for 5 o clock and go to the marina
Image

User avatar
MissScarletDidntDoIt
Crime Lab Scientist
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:38 pm
Location: Toronto

Post by MissScarletDidntDoIt » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Close the window and stuff him in the microwave.
Image

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17306
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Quickly, you slam the window shut and draw the curtains. There. That puts you more at ease. You think about how funny it would be to pop Larry into the microwave and watch him explode. Unfortunately, he is too big, and the microwave is too small. You don't have a knife that is strong enough.

Image

Hide Larry (pick a spot.)

Enter Living Room

Wait for 5 o clock and go to the marina
Image

User avatar
Poirotfrmda818
Button Man
Posts: 3113
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by Poirotfrmda818 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Wait for 5 o clock and go to the marina
Image

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17306
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Over the few hours you have to spare, you take the precaution of cleaning up the crime scene. The blood, you wipe up., the arrow you throw in the trash, Larry's body, you put back in his bed. R.I.P. Larry.

Of course now...you are Larry!

You park the car in the lot and get out to take a look at the yacht. It's a pretty big yacht. Zuki is definitely loaded; the papers didn't lie. To the left is a large building with echoing of music coming from within. It must be the marina club building. To the right below the yacht, you see a man and a woman talking.

Image

Enter the Stanwick Marina Clubhouse

Approach the man and woman.
Image

Post Reply