The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Post Reply
User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:32 am

Examine the bushes.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:29 am

You find an extra long branch in the bushes, big enough to support you as a walking stick. You slide off the sled and do not require it any longer.

Image

Enter boating lodge
Say something to Tobias or Captain Gillian
Look at Sergei Winter's body
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:06 am

Enter lodge.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:57 pm

The three of you are in the entry hall of the house. To the left, is the living room and to the right, behind you, is the kitchen.

The lodge is old, and creaks and groans emit throughout. The sound of feet shuffling is heard at various points in the distance.

"Now hold on, you two." Says the Captain, "Let's just get our bearings for a moment."

"I don't trust this place for a second, Capt." Moans Tobias.

"I don't either, but we have to think smart." He answers, "What do you think we should do, Larry?"

Image

What do you want to do?


Search hall
Look at painting
Say something to Captain or Tobias
Go to living room
Go to kitchen
Go upstairs
Enter darkened room
Leave
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Look at painting
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:28 pm

It's a spooky portrait of a man. Who is he? You shudder to think.

Image

What now?
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Poke the painting in the eyes to make sure it's not one of those scooby-doo types with someone looking out from behind.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:48 pm

You fingers rest upon the eyes of the figure in the painting, and seem to go in slightly...

...as you pull away, the painting peels away with your fingers revealing another figure underneath!

Who is this?

Image
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11107
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:41 am

Oooh! looks like a young Dr. Monty!

(do we get options? or is this the finale? :D :D :D )
Image

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Oh, you can make up your own options before we go back to the hall scene?
Image

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Anxiously not wanting to leave your tracks, you roll the original portrait up over the other one, and step aside.

Image

What now?

Search hall
Say something to Captain or Tobias
Go to living room
Go to kitchen
Go upstairs
Enter darkened room
Leave
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Enter darkened room.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:31 pm

You enter the darkened room, but can hardly see anything inside. Tobias suddenly pushes you in.

"Okay you two,' Says the Captain,"If you want to explore on your own, that's up to you, but be careful!"

He then heads off on his merry way.

"Where's the Captain going?" You ask puzzled.

"Who cares," Answers Tobias, "Ohhh, Larry, Larry..."

"What?" You ask.

"I need you to do something," Tobias says huskily. Even in the dark, you can see he's pulled something from his trousers, "It's the stress of the night. I need ya to relieve some tension. C'mon, it will help you forget about your leg." :wink:


Image

Tobias has made a proposition to you. How do you respond?

-Touch the tip of it with your finger
-Massage it a little
-Get down on your knees
-Say something
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Say something - "I'm very flattered and also very concerned about not dying horrible. Can we like, find a way to not die horribly first? I've got a candle, you got a lighter or summat?"
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:17 am

"I'm very flattered and also very concerned about not dying horrible. Can we like, find a way to not die horribly first? I've got a candle, you got a lighter or summat?" You ask, suddenly remembering, you gave the lighter to the Captain.

"I don't have one," Tobias answers, "C'mon Larry. The Captain's looking around so he won't bother us, and I'm strong, so obviously I won't let anything bad happen."

He moans a little.

"Oooh, it has to be now Larry. C'mon. If Debra's dead, I need someone, and something tells me you've been wanting it when you got on that boat."

You feel Tobias close to you, rubbing on your leg. You smell that sweaty scent of lustful flesh.

Image

The feeling feels somewhat mutual...so...

-Touch the tip of it with your finger
-Massage it a little
-Get down on your knees
-Give it a little squeeze and say how d'you do?
-Something else?
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Something else? - "Okay, look, Toby Macaroni. I get it, the job makes it all, 'ooh, sexy, a NAUGHTY REVEREND~ But have you never read a horror story? Ever watched a slasher film? This is some semi-ironic semi-divine lesson on chastity, or abstinence, or something that would have god very, very sad. I can guarantee you, if I let you pork me right now, we're both dying horrible deaths. You wanna do rude adult things? Let's get out of here first. For now, put your beacon of sin away until we're safe and we've been out to dinner at least once, and help me get some light in here."

(I am sorry I'm in a really silly place today)
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:38 am

"But, I need it nooooooww..." He childishly moans, "I don't get what danger we're in. Honestly, whose still alive at this point? Unless your scared of me? C'mon, if anything happens, at least we got action, eh?"

He wiggles it again.

Image

The feeling feels somewhat mutual...so...

-Touch the tip of it with your finger
-Massage it a little
-Get down on your knees
-Give it a little squeeze and say how d'you do?
-Something else?
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

ClueLover98
Gumshoe
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm
Location: In the Conservatory with the Candlestick

Post by ClueLover98 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:41 am

Get down on your knees, bite it, and walk as fast as you can!

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello, I am continuing this for the finale.

I will point out that Photobucket has done something incredibly retarded and is now requesting subscriptions to host images on site, which has never been a thing with them until a few months ago. I can say, I will never be using them again as they've just defeated the purpose of using their site to begin with. As a result some of the more recent images are now blocked. I will consider if it will be necessary to restore them, using a new photo server.
Image

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:48 pm

You walk out of the dark room leaving Tobias in crippling pain after "servicing" him. You find yourself alone in the hall, hearing voices coming from the kitchen, and footsteps in the living room. Confronted with these sounds, you ponder your next move.

Image


Search hall
Go to living room
Go to kitchen
Go upstairs
Enter darkroom
Leave
Image

Post Reply