The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Post Reply
cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:23 pm

"I Need You To Take off your Apron And Secure it on My Wound!" I Say to Tobias.
[Get Tobias to take off his apron and secure it on your wound.]

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:35 pm

"Yeah, I guess I don't need this anymore."

He takes it off, and you tie it around the wound. There, now it looks less messy.

Image

-Get Tobias to cut sled loose and secure you to it.

-Give him a weapon, and disperse weapons to others
Image

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:39 pm

"Can You Cut the Sled loose and Secure me to it?"
[Get Tobias to cut sled loose and secure your to it.]

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:53 pm

He does so. Fayas' body sort of flops to the side as it's pushed off the sled.

You are now fixed to the sled.

"Hey, why are you helping him?" Snarls Warren Kawalchuck, "Might it occur to you he could be the killer?"

"Well there's someone else out there shooting at us!" Retorts back Tobias.

"He could be accomplice." Suggests Warren.

"We have no time to waste!" Interrupts Captain Bill, "There's someone out there. Who knows how long it could before they may ambush us? This building is not the least bit secure. We need to leave."

"How can we leave?" Demands Sergei, "We have no means of protection! We're trapped! We'll die!"

What can you do to defuse this situation?

Image

-Administer weapons
-Talk to them
-Leave (front/back)
-Look at Fayas body
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11094
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Talk to Them.

"Perhaps if we all go out the back way and creep along the side of the building we can find our way to safety."

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:24 pm

"Perhaps if we all go out the back way and creep along the side of the building we can find our way to safety." You suggest.

"Go out THERE!?" Wails Rosemary.

"We can't stay here," Captain Gillian remarks grimly, "The sooner the better."

Everyone, some reluctantly, makes their way to the back door. Tenderly, the door is opened.

Suddenly, gunshots!

"Oh God!" Someone cries.

"Run!"

Image


Tobias is pulling you on the sled. Staring back, you can see the others running behind. The whole lot of you are terribly under equipped for protection...Except you of course. You wonder if somewhere in the dark...the killer...Kathy could be waiting ... and following.


-Try to toss everyone weapons as they are running
-Try and throw Sonia's head, and hope it hits the killer in the dark
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:39 pm

"Guys! Maybe These Will Help You!"
[Try to toss everyone weapons.]

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Going through your inventory, you doll out weapons for everyone's protection.

You toss Professor Kawalchuck the obsidian candlestick.

"Great, I get a candlestick." He mutters back.

Rosemary gets a kitchen knife.

"How will this protect me against a GUN!?" She retorts.

The gun you meant to give to the Captain, but Sergei catches it instead.

"IF anyone is getting the gun, it's me!" He insists.

Meanwhile, the only thing left is the old skull you found at the church. You toss it to Captain Gillian.

"Um, thanks." He says.

Image


--Try and throw Sonia's head, and hope it hits the killer in the dark
-Keep going
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:31 pm

"**** YOU KILLER!" I yell before throwing Sonia's Head.
[Throw Sonia's Head]

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Though the killer is nowhere in sight, you throw the head of Sonia anyway.

Rosemary notices the head.

"How did you get that?" She demands, "Y...you are the murderer!"

The head narrowly swoops past Captain Gillian and hits a branch on a tree, snapping what looks to be a cord tied carefully to the branch...

Image

The head lolls away out of view. There are a few clicks heard, and noises rustling in the bushes.

Then a wire snags Sergei's foot.

"No!" He screams, "Oh no!!!!"

But it's too late. He flung high above the trees, and lands in the distance with a sickening crack.

Image

"Holy fuc..." Gasps Prof. Kawalchuck, who makes a mad dash to get away.

Only to run stomach first into a spinning weed chopper that had suddenly protruded from the bushes.

"AARRRRGGHHHHH!!!" He screamed, but he was done for.

Image


"Oh my God!" Screamed Rosemary, "Hurry! Do something!"

She shrieks as loud as banshee at you.

Then she is quickly silenced by a swinging ax that falls directly in line of her face, splitting it two.

Image
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:28 pm

"My God..." I Say. "I DIDN'T INTENDED TO GET THEM KILLED!" "I AM NOT THE KILLER! A-Am I?"

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 pm

"My God..." I Say. "I DIDN'T INTENDED TO GET THEM KILLED!" "I AM NOT THE KILLER! A-Am I?"


"Right now," Replies Tobias, "I don't know what to believe."

It also occurs to you both that Captain Bill has gone up ahead, leaving you both.

Image

Say something to Tobias
Look at Prof. Kawalchuck and Rosemary Di Francesco's bodies
Move along
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11094
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:13 pm

Move along.

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Tobias takes you further down the path until eventually the dirt turns to a gravelly road.

Further up ahead is an old house. You can see the lake directly behind it. The house is shrouded in darkness, but smoke emits from the chimney. Captain Gillian awaits you both in front of the house.

"This is a private residence," Informs the Captain, "I doubt anyone has lived here since the 20's. I know it is a boating lodge that had been kept secret from the towns people when people actually lived here."

"Who do you think it belonged to?" You ask.

"No idea." The Captain replies.

Tobias points upwards to a tree, where a figure of a man dangles, wedged in the branches. It's Sergei.

"Looks like we found the third guy." He notes.

Image


-Say something to Captain Gillian or Tobias
-Enter the boating lodge
-Look at Sergei Winter's body
-Examine bushes
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11094
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:42 pm

Lets look at the body :)

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Sergei is high up in the tree where he landed after being sprung by a booby-trap you accidentally set off. All his limbs have been torn from the force, angled at unsightly directions, his neck severely snapped and almost decapitated. He is too far up to reach, and you are in no condition to climb. You can see the gun you gave him still clenched in his dead hand.

Image

Call out to Sergei
Pull on wire
Step away from the body
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6104
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 am

Pull on wire.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:21 am

He is rather wedged in the tree and his clothes snag tight, offering no give. He won't pull down.

Image

Call out to Sergei
Step away from the body
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6104
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Call out.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:00 am

There's no response.

What now?

Image


-Say something to Captain Gillian or Tobias
-Enter the boating lodge
-Look at Sergei Winter's body
-Examine bushes
Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Post Reply