The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Post Reply
User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11097
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:41 pm

(yay :D )

Read note

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:51 pm

You look at the note from the handle. While doing so, something about the handle makes you remember. It looks familiar to you.

As for the note, it reads,

Image


Everyone is looking at you now. Rosemary demands to know the note reads, but you keep it from her.

-Touch Fayas
- Examine bar
-Examine wooden mount.
-Say something to the others, anything.
-Step away from Fayas and close the machine.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11097
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Examine Bar

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:40 pm

The bar is in fact, a fire poker. It looks like the same gold handled one from the Library, much like the one that was used to kill Dr. Dragon. It is missing the sharp end.



Image


-Touch Fayas
-Examine wooden mount.
-Say something to the others, anything.
-Step away from Fayas and close the machine.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11097
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Examine wooden mount

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:41 pm

It's a wood sled. Fayas is tightly tied to it with dental floss. Might be handy to use, given the condition of your leg? It has come to your attention too that you do not seem to feel much pain from the gunshot, yet you don't recall taking any anesthetic. Who here would even have such medication?



Image


-Touch Fayas
-Cut Fayas from sled using knife, and take it
-Say something to the others, anything.
-Step away from Fayas and close the machine.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6104
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:11 pm

I think we need to Touch Fayas. :P
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:42 pm

Feeling along Faya's body and his coat, you come across a pack of cigarettes.

"Oh those are mine," Exclaimed Captain Gilliam, "He took them from me."

The captain reaches out to take the pack,

"Don't mine if I. Say, anyone got a light?"

Presently, you note you do still carry the gold lighter.


Image


-Give Captain Gilliam a light.
-Cut Fayas from sled using knife, and take it
-Say something to the others, anything.
-Step away from Fayas and close the machine.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Give the Captain a Light.

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:30 pm

"Thanks," He says.

Image


(The zippo is no longer in your inventory)

-Say something to Captain Gillian
-Continue looking at Fayas body
Image

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Continue looking at the body.

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:55 pm

(I'm going with your original answer cluefan)

"You know, it was really sad when Larry died."

"But, aren't you Larry?" Answers the Captain, eying you suspiciously.

Now everyone is really looking at you. Warren scowls accusingly, and Rosemary's eyes dart into you.

Image

-Tell Captain Gillian the truth.
-Create an alternative fact for him and the others.
Image

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:57 pm

"Well..." I Gulp. "I Have Short memory at times."
[Create an Alternative Fact for Him and The Others.]

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:01 pm

"Well...I have short memory at times."

"I don't think I rightly believe you on that." Answers the Captain.

The others are starting to gain up on you.

Image

-(What will you say?)
Image

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:06 pm

"FINE!" I Yelled. "I AM REALLY REVEREND THOMAS MULLIGAN! BUT I AM NO KILLER! SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT KILL ME!"

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:18 pm

You make a bold declaration to the others revealing the truth of your identity.

The others look on you aghast, unsure if to believe you or not.

Before anyone can say anything...sounds come from outside. And what sounds like the blast from a shotgun! It occurs to you that you are in the vicinity close to where Officer Harriet died, just outside the general store. Her sniper must be near!

"Oh God!" Cries Rosemary, "Someone is shooting at us!"

"We got to get out of her!" Cries Sergei, panicking.

Image

What will you do? Though you do not feel incapacitating pain from your own gunshot wound, you do not feel fit to walk. The one who best may be at ability to aid is Tobias, but they trust you? At any rate, your best mode of transport is the sled that Fayas is bound to.

As well, you have weapons that may need to be administered:


-Ask Tobias for help
-Administer weapons (candlestick, pistol, knife, Sonia's head or skull)
-Look at Fayas body again
-Talk to others
-Leave (front/back)
Image

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:24 pm

"Tobi." I Say. "Can You PLEASE Help us?" "Well..." Tobias Says.

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:33 pm

"Well..if I don't?"

Image


"If you don't then..."

-I will have you reveal to the others a rather shabby liaison you've been having with a murderer, who is now murdered herself.

-..then you will never see your beloved Debra again. I lied earlier about her dying. She wanted me to tell you, so she could protect herself. She left you this rose. (Give him the rose)

-Something else
Image

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:04 pm

"THEN WE WILL ALL BE DEAD!" I Said. "INCLUDING YOU!" (Gives him Rose) "Debra was Going to Give you this when She Died."

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17272
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:38 pm

"Oh. gee wow. Thanks. That means so much."

He takes the rose.

"So what do you need me to do?"

Image

-Get Tobias to cut sled loose and secure you to it.

-Get Tobias to take off his apron and secure it on your wound

-Give him a weapon, and disperse weapons to others
Image

Post Reply