Current Thoughts

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Thu May 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Yeah, if I do decide to do a full fledged project-maybe try to edit things together to recreate the death scenes or something, I'll change them.
The only actors I absolutely loved that I chose were Rogers and Vera.

Nicole Kidman's simply Vera in my mind these days-I think because I was reading the book right around the time I saw The Others.
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum » Fri May 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Today is the 30th Anniversary of that fantastic video game Pac-Man!
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Fri May 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Have you seen the re-designed Google logo that's celebrating it? You can actually play it on it too!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Fri May 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Adam106 wrote:Have you seen the re-designed Google logo that's celebrating it? You can actually play it on it too!
I still got the playstation game.

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum » Fri May 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Adam106 wrote:Have you seen the re-designed Google logo that's celebrating it? You can actually play it on it too!
I know! That's how I found out! :D I hope they keep it!
~ Blackmail!

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Fri May 21, 2010 8:34 pm

I was playing is on Google earlier. Pretty fun.

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Post by WarnerPlum » Sat May 22, 2010 7:44 am

They also had a screensaver counting down to the historic day. But when it reached zero at midnight this morning, the whole thing ceased to function!
~ Blackmail!

go_leafs_nation
Trigger Man

Post by go_leafs_nation » Sat May 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Anyone find the second clue on the AC site? It is EVIL! I haven't found it yet.
The two women exchanged the kind of glance women use when no knife is handy.
~Ellery Queen
At the Scene of the Crime

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Post by WarnerPlum » Sat May 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Clue? AC site?
~ Blackmail!

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Sat May 22, 2010 7:05 pm

go_leafs_nation wrote:Anyone find the second clue on the AC site? It is EVIL! I haven't found it yet.
I can't even find the first one so I'm not bothering.

To WarnerPlum, on the Christie site, there is a mysterious killer murdering all the users off and everytime a murder is announced a subtle clue is left in the article of it.

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 » Sun May 23, 2010 12:14 am

I've moved to Orlando and started training at Disney. I ended up with The American Idol Experience, which honestly I'm pretty disappointed about. Yeah, it beats a parking lot, but I hate reality TV, and it's not as if this show has been great. This attraction probably won't even be there in 5 years. I really, really, really wanted Great Movie Ride, and thought I was going to get it. But whatever, I'll make the best of it. Also, apparently I work Sounds Dangerous too, although I can't remember the last time I was there and it was running. Also they are getting rid of it in September or so.

I love my apartment, it's one of the newest complex, and it's pretty nice. The rules to live here though are pretty strict. No guests past 1 in the morning. Ever. No one can spend the night. Ever. And, as we discovered too late, no putting tacks, nails, tape, that sticky stuff, etc. on the walls. They said we can use nails to put cork boards in. That's it. My roommate put tacks in before we heard that, and obviously it's too late to cover them up. I would just fill it up, but the walls are painted, so that wouldn't exactly work. So, since they do inspections, when they see that, we will each be charged an additional $25.

Staying positive, however. I've met a lot of great people, and my roommates are great. They're so excited about going the parks all the time. I'm just happy to have a job.

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Sun May 23, 2010 4:57 am

go_leafs_nation wrote:Anyone find the second clue on the AC site? It is EVIL! I haven't found it yet.
Do you have a link?

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Sun May 23, 2010 10:36 am

It is so boiling hot. :!:

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Post by WarnerPlum » Sun May 23, 2010 4:16 pm

The old Mr. Bean series never gets old; I was practically laughing til it hurt when he was watching 'A Nightmare' in the cinema (The Curse of Mr. Bean)!!
~ Blackmail!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Mon May 24, 2010 6:19 am

Is it true that people are saying that I'm Lord Oakwood?

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Mon May 24, 2010 10:19 am

Yep..

go_leafs_nation
Trigger Man

Post by go_leafs_nation » Mon May 24, 2010 11:20 am

Try this:
1) Type 'find Chuck Norris' into Google.
2) Click "I'm Feeling Lucky".
The two women exchanged the kind of glance women use when no knife is handy.
~Ellery Queen
At the Scene of the Crime

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Mon May 24, 2010 11:49 am

Niteshade007 wrote:I've moved to Orlando and started training at Disney. I ended up with The American Idol Experience, which honestly I'm pretty disappointed about. Yeah, it beats a parking lot, but I hate reality TV, and it's not as if this show has been great. This attraction probably won't even be there in 5 years. I really, really, really wanted Great Movie Ride, and thought I was going to get it. But whatever, I'll make the best of it. Also, apparently I work Sounds Dangerous too, although I can't remember the last time I was there and it was running. Also they are getting rid of it in September or so.

I love my apartment, it's one of the newest complex, and it's pretty nice. The rules to live here though are pretty strict. No guests past 1 in the morning. Ever. No one can spend the night. Ever. And, as we discovered too late, no putting tacks, nails, tape, that sticky stuff, etc. on the walls. They said we can use nails to put cork boards in. That's it. My roommate put tacks in before we heard that, and obviously it's too late to cover them up. I would just fill it up, but the walls are painted, so that wouldn't exactly work. So, since they do inspections, when they see that, we will each be charged an additional $25.

Staying positive, however. I've met a lot of great people, and my roommates are great. They're so excited about going the parks all the time. I'm just happy to have a job.
Sorry you didn't get the Great Movie Ride. At least you're in attactions, though, which seems like it's a lot better than transportation - or Food Service like I was stuck in. Sounds Dangerous is only good for getting out of the sun for awhile. I've never done American Idol. I'm hoping to go down in the next couple months and will probably check it out.
How are the roommates?
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Mon May 24, 2010 12:05 pm

cacums wrote:Yep..

Hand on heart, I'm not Lord Oakwood. If I was, I would confess like I did when I was assassin.

Jane Poirot
Femme Fatale

Post by Jane Poirot » Mon May 24, 2010 1:01 pm

go_leafs_nation wrote: Try this:
1) Type 'find Chuck Norris' into Google.
2) Click "I'm Feeling Lucky".
Tried it and these smilies sum up my thoughts:
:? :shock: :lol:
Anyone who thinks Canadians are meek and mild-mannered has obviously never seen us during Question Period!