Dreams

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Jane Poirot
Femme Fatale

Post by Jane Poirot » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:43 pm

I dreamed I was cast in the new Clue movie! :D I wasn't really any particular guest, like I wasn't Miss Scarlet or Mrs. Peacock; I was just some random teenage girl who showed up at the party. I can't quite remember the solution, though; I think there was an ending where I was involved through one means or another...
Anyone who thinks Canadians are meek and mild-mannered has obviously never seen us during Question Period!

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Speaking of Clue dreams, a few days ago I dreamt of a Cluedo television series Christmas special. The cast-comprised of every suspect from Rose to Azure-was a jumbled mix of random actors, except for Lysette Anthony in her respective role.

First, I was in my living room watching it on television. Mrs. White did it with the candlestick in the lavatory. Then, I somehow got sucked into the screen and wound up right at the beginning of the episode. My first thought, of course, was to hide the candlestick so that the victim wouldn't be killed; I stashed it in a trunk in the dining room. However, while I stopped Mrs. White from doing it, I merely caused Miss Scarlet to go on a murder spree with the ax. I and Joan Collins as Mrs. Peacock locked ourselves in the lavatory, and then I woke up.
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 am

Last night, I dreamt Dad made a foolish decision to convert our traditionally furnished home into a post-modern abomination (a la Beetlejuice). I come home to discover all the wood furnishings had been replaced with glass and stainless steel. The curtains were gone and replaced by large abstract paintings. It looked AWFUL!

I discovered my Dad had been receiving home decorating tips from a teacher at school, so I went to confront him. He admitted having a hand in the transformation, so I kicked over his paintings. Then to blow some more steam, I smashed one of the glass doors in the school. Now security was after me, and somehow, I was wearing nothing but bedsheets....

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:10 am

I would LOVE to convert my house into something like in Beetlejuice. That would be awesome!

I haven't had a Clue dream in a long time now...
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Beetlejuice was my favorite childhood movie. I seriously watched it every day when I was around four or five. Me and my grandma loved it.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:35 pm

[Administrator Note: Due to a forum glitch, posts made between April 24th and July 20th have disappeared. Posts made after June 28th have been reconstructed below.]

Author: cacums
Posted: 04 Jul 2011 02:46 pm (GMT -5.00)

Oh my parents do that at restaurants all the time cuz they think it's funny.

Not All Stories End in Happily Ever After...

Author: PeachFreak
Posted: 04 Jul 2011 01:47 pm (GMT -5.00)

So last night I dreamed the rapture actually happened. And Jesus came down wearing shorts and sunglasses. And now that all the prudes were gone, he was going to help us prank the devil. Because it would be funny.

And so Jesus and I unscrewed all the lids on the salt shakers at Satan's house.

Author: Lord Caspen
Subject: Pool
Posted: 01 Jul 2011 04:22 pm (GMT -5.00)

Dreamed last night I was walking around an old tile swimming pool. I remember seeing the bottom and thinking it was strange the floor had no slope.

I remember getting (falling?) into the water. I wasn't drowning, but I also couldn't move. My arms were pinned to my sides. It was very disconcerting, but I didn't panic or anything. Just wondered furiously why they wouldn't move, what I was going to do to get out.

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Last night, I dreamed I was playing an online multiplayer Clue game. The graphics resembled the Pokemon games.

I was playing Miss Peach (although a French maid and a nun were running about along with the canon characters). The game took place in the Master Detective mansion at night. Mr. Boddy had died and left his fortune to the last person left alive.

I spent most of the game hiding while everyone else killed one another. However, I eventually wandered to the courtyard, where I managed to kill Prof. Plum, Col. Mustard, and an unknown red male character with a candlestick. At which point the French maid and the nun chased me around the house until they killed me with the lead pipe in the fountain.

I might have won if they hadn't ganged up on me.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 am

My dream last night was a bit strange. I dreamed that I was watching a fictitious movie called, "I Love You Baby." It was about a doctor who was cutting up a live baby. He was sawing off it's legs and replacing them with lady legs. Then a man walks in, puts the skin mask of his dead wife over the baby's face, and kisses it. Weird huh?

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 am

disturbing!

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:20 am

CluedoKid wrote:My dream last night was a bit strange. I dreamed that I was watching a fictitious movie called, "I Love You Baby." It was about a doctor who was cutting up a live baby. He was sawing off it's legs and replacing them with lady legs. Then a man walks in, puts the skin mask of his dead wife over the baby's face, and kisses it. Weird huh?
Because who needs sleep before midterms?
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 am

CluedoKid wrote:My dream last night was a bit strange. I dreamed that I was watching a fictitious movie called, "I Love You Baby." It was about a doctor who was cutting up a live baby. He was sawing off it's legs and replacing them with lady legs. Then a man walks in, puts the skin mask of his dead wife over the baby's face, and kisses it. Weird huh?
Was Frank Sinatra in it?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Black wrote:
Was Frank Sinatra in it?
Why do you ask that?

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:24 pm

CluedoKid wrote:
Black wrote:
Was Frank Sinatra in it?
Why do you ask that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj70mXG3E1M

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Last night I dreamed I went to see my brother play Sandy in a production of Grease. Except all the words were wrong. Because the director seemed to be trying to give a good Christian message, so he changed every mention of virginity to Holy Trinity.

Jane Poirot
Femme Fatale

Post by Jane Poirot » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Last night, I dreamed that I wrote a "Murdoch's Mysteries" fanfic that got featured on TV Tropes. I don't remember the title or precisely what the fic was about, but I do know that it got a lot of mixed reviews--it had the reputation of being the best fic in the fandom (I hope that doesn't mean I'm becoming an egomaniac...) and also the most controversial. People loved it because it wrapped up romantic loose ends (Murdoch/Julia and Crabtree/Emily) and had some sort of epic story line. Yet people hated it because it had ten times more violence than the show ever had even at its most violent and also because I apparently killed off a large portion of the cast for no real reason other than to make it sad.

...And since this dream got me so curious, I've come to a few conclusions about this non-existent fanfic:
. It's about Murdoch investigating a murder linked to the mafia and uncovering a web of lies and deceit and intrigue.
. There are lemons every other chapter for absolutely no real reason.
. Brackenreid sacrifices himself for the sake of the team. One of the couples names their baby after him.
. Every chapter has at least one scene of violence for absolutely no real reason. Like, I don't know, it'll randomly cut away to the mafia interrogating someone and then cut back to the lemon, often at the same time.
Anyone who thinks Canadians are meek and mild-mannered has obviously never seen us during Question Period!