Dreams

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Dreams

Post by PeachFreak » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:53 pm

Did anyone have any wacky dreams lately? Tell about them here.

A few nights ago, I had a horrible dream that Vampires overran my neighborhood. Being one of the few who were unbitten, I hid in my school gymnasium. This vampire, that looked like Nosferatu, tried to bite me, but I told him that my blood doesn't taste good. Then..umm..he left. Then I woke up.

That was anticlimatic wasn't it? Oh well, Anyone want to share their wacky dreams?
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:19 pm

I rarely have dreams, but when i do, i'm trapped in the nine/eleven plane and the hijackers are trying to slit my throat with box openers :shock:

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:25 pm

One time I had a dream that I got kidnapped by a long lost relative that looked strangley like Miss Amber from Depboy's website. Too much clue can do that to you :shock:

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:54 pm

PeachFreak wrote:One time I had a dream that I got kidnapped by a long lost relative that looked strangley like Miss Amber from Depboy's website. Too much clue can do that to you :shock:
OMG! This is insane. In real life I saw someone that looked like Prince Onceblack at the post office near me :shock:

TheWhitePawn
Yeggman

Post by TheWhitePawn » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:32 pm

I have way too many dreams to write them all down. But they usually involve me and someone I know in a totally crazy and unrealistic scenario that mashes all the different areas of my life together.
Was it Miss Scarlet with the Candlestick in the Ballroom? Yes... yes it was.

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:55 pm

One time I had a dream that I was studying for an english test. Exciting isn;t it?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:00 pm

Nobody will truly be interested in somebody else's dream unless it is told to them within 15 seconds of waking up. Other than that, they are only special to the dreamer.

In otherwords, I won't bore you with my amazing dreams. :wink:

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:18 am

.I just woke up a half an hour ago, i had this horrible nightmare, I ordered a Super Cluedo game; It came and it was empty on the inside :shock: No game *going into a coma*

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Maybe I should have posted my creepy cabin/lake/dead hand dream here...

Jane Poirot
Femme Fatale

Post by Jane Poirot » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:04 am

Last night, I had this really weird dream where I had this book full of info about Agatha Christie and I came across a Desyat Negrityat section. Here is what I have found out about the film, according to the book in my dream:
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt (or FDR as the book called him) wrote an early draft of the screenplay in 1981 and kept making revisions (especially on the infamous bedroom scene; he wasn't sure where he wanted to go with that; he wanted it, but he didn't know exactly what to do with it) until he finally completed it in December of 1985
- FDR found unique ways to give potential cast members their scripts. He gave Tatyana Drubich her script as a Christmas present, put the scripts of Lyudmilla Maksakova and Aleksander Abdulov outside their showers on the shower mats, and trained rats to give the scripts out to the rest of potential cast members. The ones who weren't freaked out by the rats got their parts. Everyone who got their scripts loved it and thought it was brilliant and signed on right away.
- Filming took place from October to November, so it was filmed really quick
- There were various notes from the cast members about their thoughts on the film; I read a brief note from Aleksander Abdulov saying, "Great show!"

I wanted to read more, but sadly, I woke up. :cry: There's probably a grain of truth in some of it, though.
Anyone who thinks Canadians are meek and mild-mannered has obviously never seen us during Question Period!

go_leafs_nation
Trigger Man

Post by go_leafs_nation » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Last night I dreamed of an entire conversation between one of my friends and me. It was so wierd because it was so REALISTIC.
The two women exchanged the kind of glance women use when no knife is handy.
~Ellery Queen
At the Scene of the Crime

Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer

Dream

Post by Lord Caspen » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Edit: Dream Removed by the Dreamer
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.

Jane Poirot
Femme Fatale

Post by Jane Poirot » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:13 pm

I'm so happy now, because I dreamed I got the graphic novel of ATTWN and the characters looked just like the way I pictured them to be. :D
Anyone who thinks Canadians are meek and mild-mannered has obviously never seen us during Question Period!

Jane Poirot
Femme Fatale

Post by Jane Poirot » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:25 pm

I had a nightmare: I missed Desperate Housewives and screamed. :shock:

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Last night, I dreamt I went to Manderley again.
"But look what happened to the cook!"

Jane Poirot
Femme Fatale

Post by Jane Poirot » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:59 pm

Last night, I dreamed that I checked some of the reviews for a story where Lombard breaks into a mall and steals a diamond at the age of nine (don't ask, just...don't). Needless to say, everyone hated it and the few people who did praise it had extremely bad grammer/spelling (omg dis rocs updayt zoon). The bad reviews ranged from constructive (I'm disappointed that Lombard didn't get caught and didn't regret it) to downright nasty (I'm sorry to say this, but you just can't write at all--no, wait, I'm NOT sorry). Not only that, but people were even having flame wars! (omg, realblue, u r a beotch)
And did I respond to this maturely? No, I did not. I acted like a two-year-old and said to the flamers, "No likey, no reedy!" and "If you don't like it, then don't read it you morons!"
I take constructive criticism pretty well actually, so this has to be a metaphor for something else.
On the bright side, it did give me some inspiration for the next chapter of my Lombard story.

vballgirl16
Snoop

Post by vballgirl16 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:37 pm

It's actually been awhile since I had a dream! But when I do dream, I usually dream of me and another person talking or something.
Go tornados!!!! #16 ROCKS!

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:43 am

The reason I stopped working on my Wild West Clue is because it kept giving me reoccuring dreams about the American West. After four nights, I was done with it.

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:09 pm

PeachFreak wrote:The reason I stopped working on my Wild West Clue is because it kept giving me reoccuring dreams about the American West. After four nights, I was done with it.
You've stopped working on it? :(

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:51 pm

There's always the possibility of me continuing, but for now, yes. School and my parents seem to be against me. I'll probably finish it up after the holidays, when my schedule should open up a bit more.