The Steamboat Massacre

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:46 pm

Now I have tried doing the right thing and I have sent an apoligy to Mouse. It will be intresting to see how he responds.

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:45 pm

Cluedokid25 wrote:Now I have tried doing the right thing and I have sent an apoligy to Mouse. It will be intresting to see how he responds.
If you have that snotty attitude when you send apologies, it will never end.
There comes a time in every zombie illustrator's life....
When they realize that people with crowbars, shotguns, and chainsaws aren't friends.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:52 pm

Das Jabberwock wrote:
Cluedokid25 wrote:Now I have tried doing the right thing and I have sent an apoligy to Mouse. It will be intresting to see how he responds.
Which one? The same snotty attitude he had displayed? Don't bother rebuking because thats how I choose to look into it.

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:51 am

Cluedokid25 wrote:
Das Jabberwock wrote:
Which one? The same snotty attitude he had displayed? Don't bother rebuking because thats how I choose to look into it.
I will bother to rebuke, because I simply can and because you have no place to tell me what I can or can't do.

And what I mean is your aforementioned 'apology' and yet you still try to bait him.
Why can't you be a man and simply apologize, let it be, and move on?
When they realize that people with crowbars, shotguns, and chainsaws aren't friends.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:57 am

Das Jabberwock wrote:
Cluedokid25 wrote:
Das Jabberwock wrote:
I will bother to rebuke, because I simply can and because you have no place to tell me what I can or can't do.

And what I mean is your aforementioned 'apology' and yet you still try to bait him.
Why can't you be a man and simply apologize, let it be, and move on?

I'm sorry about that this argument had to happen, and I accept that some of my past post perhaps might of been a little unrealistic, but I am willing to move on. Some of my words were unexcusable as were NTD's. I don't know where the grudge started, so long as it can end. I can stop very easily on my insulting behalf if Mr. Mouse can return the favour.

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:05 am

Cluedokid25 wrote: I'm sorry about that this argument had to happen, and I accept that some of my past post perhaps might of been a little unrealistic, but I am willing to move on. Some of my words were unexcusable as were NTD's. I don't know where the grudge started, so long as it can end. I can stop very easily on my insulting behalf if Mr. Mouse can return the favour.
That's what you said the last couple of times, but a recent post in another thread had the intended purpose of goading NTD into responding and arguing with you again. That's not sincere, it's immature and stooping to the level you apparently presume NTD to be on. It seems he's ignoring you and has come out as the winner in this battle of maturity. If you really insist on exchanging blows, take it to the pm's and keep it there.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:12 am

Das Jabberwock wrote:
Cluedokid25 wrote: I'm sorry about that this argument had to happen, and I accept that some of my past post perhaps might of been a little unrealistic, but I am willing to move on. Some of my words were unexcusable as were NTD's. I don't know where the grudge started, so long as it can end. I can stop very easily on my insulting behalf if Mr. Mouse can return the favour.
That's what you said the last couple of times, but a recent post in another thread had the intended purpose of goading NTD into responding and arguing with you again. That's not sincere, it's immature and stooping to the level you apparently presume NTD to be on. It seems he's ignoring you and has come out as the winner in this battle of maturity. If you really insist on exchanging blows, take it to the pm's and keep it there.

You cannot ask me to be sincere about something I'm not sincere about. I feel no guilt or shame in being myself. The PM blows was my idea, something he couldn't accept. Also, I don't care if people think I'm immature, but he has also displayed similar immature qualities in which I feel that he should keep his trap shut at risk of becoming a hypocrite.

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:24 am

Cluedokid25 wrote:
You cannot ask me to be sincere about something I'm not sincere about. I feel no guilt or shame in being myself. The PM blows was my idea, something he couldn't accept. Also, I don't care if people think I'm immature, but he has also displayed similar immature qualities in which I feel that he should keep his trap shut at risk of becoming a hypocrite.
I'm not asking you to be sincere since it's obviously not programed into your personality. I'm asking you to have some common sense. You're a hypocrit as well when you say you're willing to lay it to rest but keep goading the other side into retaliation.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:29 am

Das Jabberwock wrote:
Cluedokid25 wrote:
I'm not asking you to be sincere since it's obviously not programed into your personality. I'm asking you to have some common sense. You're a hypocrit as well when you say you're willing to lay it to rest but keep goading the other side into retaliation.

Fine. I reconise I'm a hypocrite, but we all are arn't we? I haven't met anybody who isn't. That last post was to vent out my irritation for his persistant patronising.

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:34 am

Cluedokid25 wrote:
Das Jabberwock wrote:
Cluedokid25 wrote:

Fine. I reconise I'm a hypocrite, but we all are arn't we? I haven't met anybody who isn't. That last post was to vent out my irritation for his persistant patronising.
Yes. we are all. Now that you admit to being one too, I'll say:
I've given Mouse a similar talk so hopefully, with your cooperation and his, things will be less dramatized in the next rp.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:37 am

Das Jabberwock wrote:
Cluedokid25 wrote:
Das Jabberwock wrote:
Cluedokid25 wrote:

Yes. we are all. Now that you admit to being one too, I'll say:
I've given Mouse a similar talk so hopefully, with your cooperation and his, things will be less dramatized in the next rp.
Yes, well...I'm not going to be an unrealistic fat lady for the next RPG.

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:48 am

Cluedokid25 wrote:
Yes, well...I'm not going to be an unrealistic fat lady for the next RPG.
All the better for a longer planning period for a new character design?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:54 am

I'm now designed as a rather low-key man with a tone of humour despite his straight-forward serious nature. He has a fondness for scorpions since his last visit to Africa.

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:16 am

Nifty.
I'm going with a little more traditional Russian-type this time, inspired by Boris Karloff.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:22 am

Intresting. My character is also named Boris.

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:26 am

Cluedokid25 wrote:Intresting. My character is also named Boris.
Heh. And when you say fondness...is he so fond he keeps one as a pet and takes it traveling with him or does he have some sort of design of one carved on a personal item with him at all times? (Like a lighter or a watch)

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:38 am

Das Jabberwock wrote:
Cluedokid25 wrote:Intresting. My character is also named Boris.
Heh. And when you say fondness...is he so fond he keeps one as a pet and takes it traveling with him or does he have some sort of design of one carved on a personal item with him at all times? (Like a lighter or a watch)
It's carved on a swiss army knife.

As for my name, my full name is Boris X. Kaufman.

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:46 am

The X probably stands for Xavier, doesn't it?
Anyways, I'm retiring. 2am's my limit. *dead*

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:56 am

Das Jabberwock wrote:The X probably stands for Xavier, doesn't it?
Anyways, I'm retiring. 2am's my limit. *dead*

No it does not.