The Steamboat Massacre

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators:Michael, BBP, Tum

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:57 pm

"She's hardly a Frauline." Peter said, rounding the corner and holding up the envelope and pointing at it. "I suppose you're the occupant of room 201, aren't you? Here. This is for you."
Blinking, he watched the captain walk by, walk back, and walk by again before he noticing the woman on the floor. "Is she okay...I mean...is that natural of her to just lay there?"
Last edited by Das Jabberwock on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:58 pm

OH I agree Herr Peters......Hardly a Frauline.....more of a Madam.

Jay Beeskow
"Apparently, I'm most like Wadsworth."

Post by Jay Beeskow » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:58 pm

NTD Mouse wrote:I like that idea Jay, sounds great.
Well then, should I add it to the game? Does anyone else have a comment?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:59 pm

By all means add it i guess.

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:07 am

Er, I protest.

Jay Beeskow

Post by Jay Beeskow » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:10 am

Cluedokid25 wrote:By all means add it i guess.
Consider it added. It's now under "Murder most foul" on the first page.

And why do you protest Kristev?

Das Jabberwock
Gumshoe

Post by Das Jabberwock » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:18 am

His question about Sunshine ignored, Peter merely crossed his arms and glanced around before side stepping away from Wilheim, out of reach. In an almost conversational tone, Peter smirked a bit and motioned toward the whip. "What's with the whip? Wait, maybe I don't want to know, knowing you and Geraldine...." He seemed to remember something and just walked away... but not before casting a few paranoid glances over his shoulder at Wilheim. He had a more pressing and less creepy engagement elsewhere.

NTD Mouse
Slueth

Post by NTD Mouse » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:22 am

Geraldine put her hat back on and grabbed her purse. As she walked down the hall she counted the doors, looking for room 312 she finally reached it and raised her hand up to knock right next to the numbers, she then waited for an answer, spotting her 'grannysitter' Peter walk back by her without paying her a bit of attention.

"Off to go get drunk no doubt." She mumbled to herself
Last edited by NTD Mouse on Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:25 am

Das Jabberwock wrote: His question about Sunshine ignored, Peter merely crossed his arms and glanced around before side stepping away from Wilheim, out of reach. In an almost conversational tone, Peter smirked a bit and motioned toward the whip. "What's with the whip? Wait, maybe I don't want to know, knowing you and Geraldine...." He seemed to remember something and just walked away... but not before casting a few paranoid glances over his shoulder at Wilheim. He had a more pressing and less creepy engagement elsewhere.

Prof. Dietrich bullwhips the whip yanking Peters towards him.

ACH!! What did you remeber????!

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:31 am

"Greetings, my lady," Alexander Cinnamon said politely to Geraldine as she knocked on his door. "Please," he offered her one hand to help her cross his threshold, and a second hand inviting her in, "Come into my cabin, ma'am." There, upon a table in the room, was a spread out pack of tarot cards, all turned to the back. At the center of the room was a large white candle, burning, inside of a tall silver candlestick. The candlestick had a single bent in it, rather like it had been used to strike something, but, long since polished. "Would you care for some tea? It's Jasmine."

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:33 am

Releases Peters quietly and forgets his outburst as he wheels to Cinnimons cabin:

Ach, I don't think we've me my old gent. Call me Dietrich, Prof. Wilhelm von Dietrich. I hear you a witch, Non? Sounds intreguing, do you include the purple possum in your pratices?

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:36 am

"Er," Cinnamon stammered as he looked at the Professor arriving so suddenly at his cabin. "Well, no, I'm a financial advisor all over London," Cinnamon corrected. "And I don't know a thing about possums, purple or any other kind, except the Old possum's book of practical cats. Do you care for tea? Though, I must ask, if you two are here for readings, please defer to the lady first. I've many books you can read, Professor, while we wait." Inwardly, Cinnamon rolled his eyes, worried to death. Normally readings should be a solitary event. A third person may disrupt the flow, but, he gave a pleading glance to the cards on the table, "Please be trustworthy," he begged them mentally.

Jay Beeskow

Post by Jay Beeskow » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:37 am

*Barges in while still eating his sandwich* Tea? Good, I needed something to wash down this sandwich! *Pauses, to look around Cinnamon's cabin* Oh this must be that fortune thing. *Takes a bite out of his sandwich*

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:38 am

Well I can not trust anything that does not include possum rituals! HEIL MEIN! I'm off to bed!

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:40 am

"Well, my good sir," Alexander said, trying his best to remain calm as this sudden rush certainly was unexpected, "Yes, I'll be most glad to tell your fortune. But, again, please defer to the lady. Tea for your sandwhich, sir?" Inwardly, Cinnamon was relieved at the departure of the Professor. Maybe he'd get to read for him privately, but, at this point, psychic contact with such a man could be a dangerous thing indeed.

Jay Beeskow

Post by Jay Beeskow » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:41 am

*Sandwich crumbs fly out of his mouth as he talks* Opossum rituals? What exactly is going on in here? I'll have no rituals on my riverboat!

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:44 am

"It's just Mr. Madman again," Cinnamon reassured the man, "I swear. That Professor is, well, shall we say off the trolley. I do no rituals, merely turning cards. There is nothing wrong with that, is there?" Quietly, Alexander pours tea for Geraldine and the man, then picks starts to pick up the crumbs so he can throw them away. After he is done with that, he goes to his bag and removes some sage, which he lights, and rubs the mist around the door of his room. "This should help remove some of Mr. Madman's energy so we are not disrupted."

Jay Beeskow

Post by Jay Beeskow » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:45 am

Kristev wrote:"Well, my good sir," Alexander said, trying his best to remain calm as this sudden rush certainly was unexpected, "Yes, I'll be most glad to tell your fortune.
Tell my fortune? Well, I'm not sure if my religion allows that...

And I assure you I have no affiliation with opossum pete... Baptist... *Helps himself to the tea*

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:48 am

"There's nothing to fear," Cinnamon reassured. "Perhaps if you watched the lady's reading first?"

Jay Beeskow

Post by Jay Beeskow » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:53 am

*Wraps up the remains of his sandwich and puts it in his pocket. He turns to face Cinnamon with his sage. Metzger casually sips his tea with a stern look on his face* What on earth are you doin' boy?