Con Artiste

Dreams

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:43 am

Has anybody had some odd wacked interesting dreams? Post them here :wink:

Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer

Um

Post by Lord Caspen » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:45 pm

Last night I dreamt that the world had just recently and narrowly avoided some outbreak of a Resident Evil-orNIght of the Living Dead-reminiscent virus, and that this narrow escape was public knowledge. I dreamt that I was visiting a school (it was an elementary school, but I was my actual age), and all of the sudden word got out that the virus had now, in fact, infected large sections of the general public, and was raging across the country. Even as I fled, I believe kids and instructors were mutating into the undead.

I ran through the playground, and then there's this sort of fast-forward and I've just run home (where I apparently live with my boyfriend, deep in the woods). I'm calling people on my cell phone, trying to make sure they're still okay, and somehow I'm able to get through to everyone I try, and they aren't yet infected. I urge them to come to our place ... and they do begin to arrive, my boyfriend first ... and then it didn't last for much longer, but I don't remember how it ends.

There was another dream, a couple of nights ago, in which the primary action turned out to be a makeout session with a male cousin (this particular cousin is entirely imaginary), broken off when I am stung with remembering I have a boyfriend already. I pushed my cousin away -- and he was immediately angry with me, and then or thereabouts the dream ended.
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:09 pm

I had this horrible dream.

Me and my freinds and some old kids stumbled apoun some old looking house.......owned by the creepy old man with a white beard. the house was old fasioned on the inside but the basement...

it was modern, bright and pristine and it looked like a school gym, but instead of normal instruments...it had these killing/torture machines.

we all tried to escape but this man he had metal powers and was able to control certain things. I saw a couple of teenagers jump off the small hill, able to land on their feet but then the man started saying stuff about faster velosity, ans speed ans he said hill size to cliff. The hill still looked the same but as soon as they jumped off...they were all flattened dead on the ground...as if they jumped really fast over a high cliff. I saw some kids get fed to the tourture istruments killing them....including a:

human juicer

a large meat grinder

a pulp smasher

a giant cheese grater

ect.

it was horrible..I remeber running across a really enclosed garden.

cluegirl104
"I NEED to watch the movie again!!"

Post by cluegirl104 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:54 pm

i have had the same dream since i was 10 and i had it agian last night!
there was this house in the neighborhood where i grew up that didn't seem to have a door and it seemed haunted!
i always dream that i woke up in there and am trying to get out!
it is too creepy!
Oh Gravity, thou art a heartless b!tch

MrsWhiteinthestudy
Snoop

Post by MrsWhiteinthestudy » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:12 pm

Lately, every once in a while i seem to have somewhat "esp" inspired dreams i suppose, their quite cool. The details aren't strait on, but then like the next day or so I'm like....this was just like my dream! It's cool.
Silence in Black and white

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:10 pm

I had a dream the other night that I was in highschool again. It was nice to see all of my old friends. While that isn't too interesting, it reminded me of dreams I had in highschool...

I used to have lucid dreams all of the time (when you realize that you are sleeping and can direct what happens in the dream). Some of those were VERY interesting, but I won't share then now! Anyway, it never failed that right before a math exam when I had studied hard the night before (math was the only subject for which I EVER studied), I would have these weird lucid dreams where I would practice math equations and forumulas and solve problems and whatnot. It wasn't anything warped and dreamlike. It was actual studying in my dreams. Very weird. But very helpful too!
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

cluegirl104

Post by cluegirl104 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:03 am

dreams are so interesting!
i once was linked to someone else in a dream if you can believe that one!
we were in the same place and experienced the same things!
i don't understand it myself!!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:45 pm

Ohhhhh scary dream! Last night I dreamed that I got banned from this forum but when I came back, my rank was changed to "Missing Person" then i wrote a message on this forum saying I died.

Jay Beeskow
"Apparently, I'm most like Wadsworth."

Post by Jay Beeskow » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:23 pm

MrsWhiteinthestudy wrote:Lately, every once in a while i seem to have somewhat "esp" inspired dreams i suppose, their quite cool. The details aren't strait on, but then like the next day or so I'm like....this was just like my dream! It's cool.
I have those quite often actually.

I had an odd dream not too long ago. It had Mary Herrmann driving a white sedan through a town in England. I was sitting in the front passenger seat, and David Herrmann, Jay Beeskow, Elsa Glover, Herb Phillips, and Leanne Phillips (in "Snipsville" form, as well as their outfits from my last Clue game) were squeezed in the back. Mary eventually crashes the sedan through the front window of a small restaurant. Mary and me got out of the car and shortly after the back doors fell off and everyone in the back fell out. A white carriage then went by carrying Jerry Seinfeld's parents, the close talker, and Elaine Benice as the scene appeared in an episode of Seinfeld. Mary and I went into the restaurant, Mary went to use the bathroom right away. Customers in the restaurant included; Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Played by Donald Pleasence), My aunt; Christa, my uncle; Brad, my grandfather; Pat, Marlon Brando as Vito Corleone, and for some reason a whole bunch of cartoon cats. I then went up to the counter. The cashier was a rooster standing on the counter with a bowtie on. The rooster did not have a regular rooster head, it had the head of Mr. Brown (not the cartoon version, the real one). Before I could order, Karl Sandor dressed in a chef's outfit grabbed the Rooster Brown and ran out of the restaurant with him. I went after Sandor but when I got out into the street the Rooster Brown was driving a Rolls Royce Phantom III and Sandor was chasing after him, while desperately trying to keep his chef's hat on. I went back into the restaurant to get Mary. She was still in the bathroom, and I waited outside the bathroom door. Suddenly, Wayne Knight and (what looked like) James Cameron bursted into the restaurant and shot Marlon Brando.

And that was pretty much it.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:59 pm

wow, you remember that pretty vividly!

Jay Beeskow

Post by Jay Beeskow » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:02 pm

Just had it last night, but that's all I could remember.

Jay Beeskow

Post by Jay Beeskow » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:05 pm

That's the car that the rooster drove! It's also the same car Mr. Brown has in "Snipsville".

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:17 pm

Hmmmm how come Mr. Brown has an elegant rolls royce and yet has a practically bare mansion and can't even a afford a maid to clean up the mess in the dining room?

Jay Beeskow

Post by Jay Beeskow » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:21 pm

Mr. Brown isn't a slob, and handles the place himself. And where do you get bare from?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:36 pm

Jay Beeskow wrote:Mr. Brown isn't a slob, and handles the place himself. And where do you get bare from?
on your made up board, the dining room is in a total wrecked mess. As for bare, it seems that each of the rooms only have the bare nessesities and that's it.

Jay Beeskow

Post by Jay Beeskow » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:37 pm

Tried to make it look like there was a struggle there. Never look at that board if you want a good plan of Brown Manor. My next Clue game will have an accurate floor plan, and plently of objects and detail.

cluegirl104

Post by cluegirl104 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:55 pm

i had a dream that some dark figure was chasing me and wherever i went it turned up! pretty scary! :D :D

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:54 pm

Okay, I had a bizarre one last night. I was walking down the sidwalk when somebody dressed up as Ronald McDonald (he was supposed to be outside of McDonalds drumming up business but was really flirting with some ladies) called me a very vulgar name as I went past. I was so offened that I marched into the restaurant to complain to the manager. To my embarrassment, after I made the complaint, I realized that I walked into Popeyes instead of McDonalds and I had complained to the wrong person. Then I went to McDonalds, but the manager was like a 12 year old kid who didn't seem to care. It was all very frustrating!
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:25 pm

I would of kicked that kid in his McNuggets!

cluegirl104

Post by cluegirl104 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: juno-chop!!