Wine Charms & Coasters

Looking to buy, sell or trade something Clue/Cluedo. Check here.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Elrond
Slueth

Wine Charms & Coasters

Post by Elrond » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Not really for sale or trade, but I saw this how-to and thought I might give it a try. Anyone done this?

https://www.emilygraceking.com/blog/clu ... asters-diy

MajorHoy
Slueth

Re: Wine Charms & Coasters

Post by MajorHoy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Elrond wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:28 pm
Not really for sale or trade, but I saw this how-to and thought I might give it a try. Anyone done this?

https://www.emilygraceking.com/blog/clu ... asters-diy
Nope.

Besides, I'd prefer to OWN a set of the character figures, not use them to make "wine glass charms". (I also don't normally hang out with wine drinkers. :wink: )

Elrond
Slueth

Post by Elrond » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:53 pm

Well, I have to admit I’ve picked up several sets over the years. I always buy the DVD and FX games anytime I see them at a thrift store, so I have quite a few extra... 😂

MajorHoy
Slueth

Post by MajorHoy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:37 pm

Elrond wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:53 pm
Well, I have to admit I’ve picked up several sets over the years. I always buy the DVD and FX games anytime I see them at a thrift store, so I have quite a few extra... 😂
Guess I'll have to check the Goodwill stores around me to see if they have any copies.

MajorHoy
Slueth

Post by MajorHoy » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:39 am

MajorHoy wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:37 pm
Elrond wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:53 pm
Guess I'll have to check the Goodwill stores around me to see if they have any copies.
Checked two different Goodwill stores near me, but neither had much to offer in terms of board games (and no Clue).
Maybe it's still too soon after Christmas?

Elrond
Slueth

Post by Elrond » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:51 am

Maybe so, although I haven't had any luck at Goodwill in years. They seem to be switching more toward brand new items donated by Target, etc. I DID find a DVD game at a Goodwill Outlet 2 weeks ago (it was missing the DVD, sadly, but it was only .50 and the rest was there). I recommend the larger independent thrift stores if you have any in your area.