A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.
Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 9:49 pm
- Location: Home is where the heart is.
One year ago today we started the forums. YAY!
Last edited by Tum
on Tue May 24, 2005 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Diplomatically Immune
- Posts: 5454
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:16 pm
- Location: Lurking the mansion at night
Aw man, I can't believe I forgot!
Well happy birthday everyone
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!
- Crime-Scene Investigator
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:55 pm
- Location: California, Near Disneyland
Wow its seems like yesterday I joined!!!
Seven Suspects, Six Weapons, Five Bodies and Three Endings.
- Missing Person
- Posts: 1027
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:26 pm
- Location: Annapolis, Maryland
Congrats on one year of great discussions about the world's greatest mystery board game!
- Fleet Street Look-Out
- Posts: 3239
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:45 pm
- Location: GA, USA
Well...I'm late, as usual, but HAPPY:
"But look what happened to the cook!"
- Posts: 1860
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:56 pm
I'm late also but what the *beep* happy birthday everyone but especially to michael and tum for there would be nothing here if it weren't for them!