Character Repository

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:45 pm

Here are some more:

-Rusty Knale

A cranky gardener from Virginia, Rusty has always had a green thumb. He came to the Black Estate when his mother was ill, and he needed money desperatley to help her pay for her overpriced doctor, Dr. Mandarin. Black was very helpful, and immediatley hired the man. However, Rusty noticed pretty soon that being a servant in the Black household was not the best position to be in. He mistreated all his servants, especially that poor Mrs. White. And the day that Mr. White died, he'd never seen anyone so upset as Mrs. White. But Dr. Black certainly wasn't upset. He seemed relieved. Rusty grew to hate his employer more and more until he could take the abuse no longer, he planned to quit and tell Black off, but did he kill him?

-Detective Nick Brown

Detective Brown has been living in the Blackport area for several years since his move from San Francisco. He has had to make frequent visits to the Black Estate for theft and even a murder. He remembers it well, his first big murder case. A lawyer had been found, dumped in a fountain in a wealthy man's backyard. Although the murderer was never found, all the suspects keep coming back for the weekend. He used to keep an eye on the place until he kept coming up with nothing. He decided that he would never come up with anything until he got the call that there was another murder, this time the owner of the house, Dr. Black
Last edited by Niteshade007 on Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:17 am

Miss. Lily Lime
The wife of Mr. Francis Lime
an intresting character with a good taste in colors...
wants to assist her husband in the murder of boddy, then wants to assist her lover with the murder of her husband

(kinda a stretch but i'm bored so i'm throwin ideas out)

Vanessa

Post by Vanessa » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:10 pm

Senior Green Armadillo

Here's A Story of a COOOBAN.(Latin Lover). Who has come all they way from his country to be with his wife Seniorita Rosa until Mr. Black got into the picture

This is my first one so its prob not that good

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:12 pm

Haha, good job Vanessa (we go to school together, COOOBAN is a joke we have). I'm glad you decided to join!

Gumshoe
Suspect

Post by Gumshoe » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:44 pm

Mrs. Snowflake a young barmaid at a local pub has been having a secret love affair with Lord Gray until one after while waitressing she got a mysterious note saying " I know what your doing" signed Mr.Boddy.
asjdhfajwoeijr;kwjm;elfkmal;skdmfiajwr;oiefja;kmnskfmaslkjfalkjsfkja;skjdfljaslkdjflajskfjal;ksjdf

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:46 pm

(^thats Vanessa, by the way)

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:27 pm

bump
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:21 pm

I really think this should be set in stone for the forums.

NEW RULE:
No post may be bumped unless it is at least 1 week since there has been a resonse, if you can't wait you can start it up again by making a post that contributes to the topic, not just a "bump"

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:12 pm

whoa, calm down, what are you, the bump patrol, and btw, it was almost 24 hours, ok...
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:11 pm

Well, you do seem to "bump" a lot, but I don't see what's so offensive about it. Maybe just bump less, that way everyone is happy.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:22 pm

it wasn't offensive, and i wasn't acting rash, unless you have something to contribute its riduclous to bump it.

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:29 pm

True. I can see saying 'bump', then adding something, instead of just putting it on the top of the list...but whatever. :? It's not that big a deal.

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:29 pm

im not going to start an arguement, but this was like my 1st time bumping and everyone on my back about it...

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:30 pm

Sorry

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:33 pm

im not mad at u, btw i wasnt talking to u, i was talking to someone else, *cough, cough*

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:38 pm

excuse you, you should get that cough checked on, and i'm not trying to argue either but i thought you got the point when i eplained what bumping was and made the word while in bold when using it in the sentance "Bumping is used to bring up posts that haven't been discused in a while.

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:04 pm

haven't seen any new charcaters in a while.... :?

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:43 pm

Hmm...I could probably come up with some more. Give me a sec.

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:58 pm

-Mr. Boris Maroon

Mr. Maroon is a Russian communist. In his ideal society, no one would have more than anyone else. That's why he despises old classmate John Boddy. He has more than enough and he got his money illigitamately. Did he make an example of this aristocrat?

-Mrs. Madeline Cobalt (an improvement on the last one)

Chatty Mrs. Cobalt is a romance author who takes the lives of actual people and turns them into characters and plots in her novels. When she wrote about Mr. Boddy, she had no idea that he would take offense to her using his affairs. Mr. Boddy had a private meeting with her, accompianied only by his lawyer, Mr. Slate-Grey. He swore that he would sue Mrs. Cobalt for everything that she owned for writing that book. Did Mrs. Cobalt become so enraged that she killed him?

-Mrs. Claire Ebony

Mrs. Ebony is an elderly woman of 75. The wealthy woman has often been a visiter to the Black estate, and was close friends with Hugh Black. Her relationship with the nephew is somewhat different, however. Mr. Boddy caught her stealing some of her mother's jewels from the study. Was she so embarressed at being caught that she murdered him?

-Mrs. Jaqueline Yellow

The widowed Mrs. Yellow bears a strong grudge against the Black family. Hugh Black ran her father's business into the ground when Jaqueline was just a young girl, causing her to be poor for most of her life. Then she met the charming Samuel Yellow, a businessman who also worked with Black. She fell instantly in love with him and the two soon wed. Unfortunatley, Black fired Mr. Yellow, and he had to find work in a factory. One fateful day, an accident happened and Mr. Yellow didn't come home. With no money and no family, Mrs. Yellow had to be work for Mrs. Ebony as a nurse/maid. She despises every minute of it, and blames Black and his nephew for her lot in life.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:11 pm

Marjorie Greenback, Fire Inspector

Having lost her own parents in a burning house at the young age of ten, Marjorie vowed to devote her life to fighting fires. Her scrawny build and mousey demeanor never allowed her to become a fire fighter, so she pursued the next best thing - prevention. As a fire inspector for Hill county, her job brought her a few years ago to Boddy Enterprises and into the life of John Boddy. During a recent renovation of Boddy Enterprises Corporate Headquarters, the contractors failed to allow for the neccessary fire escapes. Marjorie informed Boddy that she had no choice but to reccommend the immediate closing of the building. Boddy pleaded with her; even attempting unsuccessfully to bribe her, not to close his building. The financial implications would be as disasterous as they would be uncalculable. Marjorie would not be swayed. Fires were too dangerous. From his fourteenth floor window, Boddy watched Marjorie leave the building. She never made it to her car, however. A loose brick happened to fall from somewhere near the roof hitting her in the head. Doctors later said she should have died, but instead, after a two year coma and months of physical therapy, she is awake and walking again... and wondering just how the loose brick came to nearly kill her. The police blame the shoddy contracting. Marjorie believes it was something... or someone... more sinister.

AND

Melanie Greenback, Fire Starter

Having lost her own parents in a fire at the young age of ten, Melanie knows she should have learned her lesson, but watching things burn was a compulsion she could not control. It started when she was 8 or 9 years old playing with matches in the garage. By 10, her fascination with the flame had killed her parents, though she was never caught. By 16, she started setting fires to abandoned houses, warehouses, factories... anything that would burn. She would stay to watch the firemen come with their big hoses and try to put out the blaze. By 24 the euphoric rush could not be sustained so she started setting fire to occupied buildings to watch the reactions of those caught in the fires. By 27 she developed the habit of setting fire to buildings she was in and seeing how long she could stay inside before managing to escape a firey death. During one of these burns, she found herself trapped by a fallen ceiling. She would have died in the flames herself had it not been for Seth Boddy, a brave fireman, tearing through the rubble to save her. Melanie later enjoyed three years of happy marriage to Seth until he died in a tragic fire during a party at the elegant mansion of Seth's uncle, John Boddy. John Boddy vowed to find out what caused the deadly fire in his ballroom. Whoever caused the fire was going to pay dearly. Mealanie, of course, had managed to escape detection for years. She wasn't about to allow herself to be caught this time.
Last edited by Michael on Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?