Character Repository

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:05 pm

yay, it seems like everyone's ideas get a chance(this might be a good chance for you to submit in ur entry, paul :wink: )
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:23 am

Hey, I'm new here, and this is the fourth time I've tried to post. Hopefully it works this time!

Here's my character-

-Miss Maralyn Mauve

The beautiful blonde screen actress who first met Black at one of "Blanket's" parties. She didn't pay any attention to the old man until she found out how much he was worth. Then she wouldn't leave him alone. She would often leave her Hollywood Hills home just to visit the good doctor. Although on the outside she appears sweet and gentile, she has major jealousy issues, and the moment she found out that Black and Silver were engaged, she became enraged. Now she is on a plane to Black's home to get her revenge, or at the very least take the spotlight away from Miss Silver...
Last edited by Niteshade007 on Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:42 am, edited 6 times in total.

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:23 pm

I'm Back! I've thought of a couple more.

-Mr. Andrew Olive

A famous director who secretly has a crush on his oft used leading lady, Miss Mauve. He has been hinting for years to her, but cannot muster up the courage to actually ask her out. When she told him that she was going to Dr. Black'smansion to stop him from 'making the biggest mistake of his life', Olive became outraged. He resolved to kill Black and any other suitor that came near his precious Mauve.

-Miss Honey Dijon
The French maid who had an affair with Black. She is not very good at her job but she provides nice eye candy for the male guests. She has been stealing things from Black for quite some time without his knowing about it, but now she thinks he may be on to her. Did she kill him because he found her out? (Yes, this is Yvette but with a color name, not very original, but I don't care, lol)

Last edited by Niteshade007 on 29 Mar 2005 12:48 pm; edited 11 times in total
Last edited by Niteshade007 on Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:30 pm, edited 13 times in total.

CMustardwPipeinLibrary
"old Mustards don't really appeal to me"

Post by CMustardwPipeinLibrary » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:31 pm

Here's my second character:

Judge Alexander Indigo

Alexander Indigo was born in Chicago, Illinois, on December 19, 1930. As a boy, he showed an interest in legal matters and was known for his ability to help settle minor disputes around the neighborhood. He decided that he should put this ability to good use and become a judge. So he began a careful and intense study of the law. It was temporarily interrupted by his family's move to Boston, Massachusetts in 1943, but he managed to complete his studies and was appointed a judge in 1955. He remained a judge for forty-three years, presiding over hundreds of cases, including a particularly interesting case of murder involving a Mrs. Zaffer. Indigo himself didn't really think she had anything to do with it, and he had another suspect in mind anyway...

Eventually, he tired of his duties, and retired in 1998. Unbeknownst to anyone else, he began to watch Mrs. Zaffer, who was now known as Mrs. Peacock, and her daughter, Miss Scarlet. He also began a closer correspondence with a Dr. Black, whom he had met through Col. Mustard, one of the witnesses at the Zaffer case. What did he hope to gain through all of this? No one who knows of it is sure. Perhaps he is trying to find the true murderer of Ernest Zaffer.

(I think this character would probably become a victim...)
"Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right!"

Are you gullible? Click here to find out!

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:40 pm

CMustardwPipeinLibrary wrote: Alexander Indigo was born in Chicago, Illinois, on December 19
my town :D and my moms birthday :? creepy, r u stalking me? :lol: just kiddin :wink:

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:43 pm

Wow, this is fun. I thought of a few more:

-Mr. Henry LaRouge

A 'tough as nails' reporter from THE DAILY ECHO, he and his photographer, Patricia Pinkerton, snuck onto the Black grounds to get the inside scoop on the murder.

-Miss Patricia Pinkerton

A young and lovely photographer from THE DAILY ECHO, she was sent by her boss, Upton Crimson.

-Mr. Upton Crimson

A jealous rival of Black's, however was not present at the Black Estate when the murder took place.

-Mr. George Ocean

An eldery gate keeper at the Black Estate (possible victim)

Please note that I won't be offended if you don't use any of these characters, I just thought it was fun making them :D. Who knows, I may think of some more :D !
Last edited by Niteshade007 on Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:00 pm

All of these characters are fabulous ideas. I am particularly taken by the judge and the gate keeper. In the meantime. I am working on the next episode. I am doing storyline archs, so these characters ay see the light of day in the future. We are getting close to the murder of Dr. Black. Stay tuned...

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:57 pm

yay, i love the series, and the new clue game is coming in a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:31 pm

bump

i had a idea about francesca but i realized its been done (dame mellon :? ) but here's francesca from ghost ship with some changes. I'll put a star over the changes is anyways:

Francesca Crimson

a beautiful *French* singer and an *actress* she is hugh's pen pal and dame mellon's rival. Francesca is a wonderful singer but not much of an actress. For singing she is chosen for voice andlooks and for acting, she is just chosen by looks. Francesca had a very close relationship with sir hugh, for over a year by letters and the ocassinal phone call. For three months, francesca had eagerly awaited hugh's letters, one day, she decided to take a trip to her best pen pal and flew over to Blackport. She was shocked to discover hugh was enaged and hugh had lied about his age. How Francesca has loved him, and he lied to her and got enaged without telling her, she felt scorned and she is not the woman to be scorned!

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:43 pm

I've thought of more!

-The Thorndykes

Hunter and Kelly Thorndyke are the greedy middle-aged neighbors of Dr. Black. Both are avid hunters, and wanted to buy Black's estate so they can have thier own private game area, but Black(or Boddy, doesn't matter) refused to sell. Did this make the Thorndykes see red?

-Miss Marion Terracotta

The eccentric hieress and friend of Dr. Black from New Orleans, Miss Terracotta is rarely seen without her precious tabby cat, Baby. Miss Terracotta is also very fond of dorky professor types, such as Professor Plum. The perky brunette, however, has a dark secret that only Black knows about. Did she silence him forever?

-Mr. Barry Orchid

Wealthy playboy Barry Orchid has a fondness for women and booze, and is rarely seen without both. Orchid got his money after his father, an associate of Black's, passed away suddenly. Unfortunatley for Orchid, his late father's wealth is nearly exhausted. He has come to ask Black for a loan and then he planned to secretly leave for an exotic locale with his girlfriend, Miss Diamond. Did he make Black an offer he couldn't refuse?

-Miss Bunny Diamond

Barry Orchid's main squeeze, Bunny is probably one of the dumbest girls on earth. But she always looks good in her shiny white dresses, and is always dripping in her namesake. She noticed that Black had a nice one in the trophy room. Did he catch her stealing it?

-Mr. Howard Coco

Miss Terracotta's loyal servant for many years, Mr. Coco knows what must be done and when, as every good butler should. Did he see to it that Black was kept quiet?
Last edited by Niteshade007 on Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:45 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:10 am

Numbers 14 and 15, and since most of the people I've posted were suspects, I decided to make some possible victims.

-Mrs. Tabatha Garnette

Elderly Mrs. Garnette is the epitome of a busybody. She knows everything about everyone. She lives in huge mansion relatively close to the Black Estate. She has a whole notebook filled with her thoughts and insinuations on the many visitors to the Black Estate. When LaRouge and Pinkerton went to visit her (after recieving a tipoff from the other local busybody, Mrs. Meadow-Brook), they found the poor woman dead and her diary missing! The woman obviously knew too much and Black's killer killed her too.

(If you use this character, don't feel restricted to this storyline, I won't care if you change it)

-Mr. Frederick "Freddy" Navie

Black's new gardener, the young and handsome Navie has been the male eye candy for Black's female guests, such as Miss Scarlet and Miss Peach. He had been working with Rusty, Black's cranky maintinance man, for several months when he started to notice the strange behavoir of Black's guests. Shortly after Black died, Navie was found dead in the garden, a rusty wrench lay close by...
Last edited by Niteshade007 on Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:46 am, edited 7 times in total.

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:56 am

-Miss Rebecca Violet

The pretty buy shy secretary of Professor Plum, Miss Violet is rarely seen without a book in tow. When she accompianies Plum to Black's manor, she often keeps to herself in the library. Since she is so quiet, few people know that her father was one of the greatest archeologists of all time. However, when she returned home one evening, she found him lying on the floor in a pool of blood. He had worked with Plum's father in Egypt. Violet knew that Black was responsible for her father's death, and she quietly swears to get her revenge one day...

-Sir Godfrey Goldenrod

An English gentleman and close confidant of Black, Goldenrod is often at the Manor playing tennis or shamelessly flirting with the many female guests at the Black Estate, including the future Mrs. Black. Dr. Black resolved to address with issue with Goldenrod. Did the confrontation lead to death?

-Dr. Patrick Burgandy

The overweight doctor who assists at Mandarin's office, Burgandy is known to throw violent fits of temper with almost little or no reason. Although no clear motive has been established, Dr. Burgandy is believed to have been blackmailed by Black in the past.

More coming soon...
Last edited by Niteshade007 on Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:48 am, edited 5 times in total.

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 am

I thought of a few more last night after I went to bed...

Two more possible victims

-Mr. Francis Lime

The often irritated artist Mr. Lime has little patience and he detests waiting, which is why he became so upset when he had to wait over a half an hour for Black to arrive in the Studio so Lime could do the wedding portrait of Miss Silver and him. The artist threw down his paintbrush and left Miss Silver waiting in the studio while he went to find Dr. Black. Unfortunatley, the poor Mr. Lime found Dr. Black, and the murderer too, because Mr. Lime was dead!

-Monsieur Pierre Bisque

The French chef M. Bisque is known the world over for his delicous pastries, which is why Black invited him over to do the wedding cake. Few knew that Bisque was even in the manor, let alone doing the cake for Dr. Black, because he kept to himself in the kitchen working on his masterpiece. However, on the fateful day of Black's death, the murderer entered the kitchen through the secret passage and startled poor Bisque. Realizing that if they let Pierre live, he would rat them out, they killed him!

And I have yet another suspect...

Miss Victoria 'Tori' Ginger

The beautiful debutante from Florida spends most of her days lounging around by the pool and watching the handsome beaus try to court her. She's only interested in one man, however, the young Mr. John Boddy. Dr. Black disapproves, however, because he knows about Miss Ginger's colorful past, and has threatened more than once to tell his nephew about her many 'relationships'. Did Tori see to it that Black would never be able to tell anyone ever again?

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:20 pm

-Mr. James Lemonn

An author from New York, Mr. Lemonn is well known for his suspense novels that always have gripping endings and unsuspected plot twists. Unfortunatley, though, Mr. Lemonn's last book did not do well, and he was critiqued as 'becoming too predictable.' He went into dispair over his poor reviews, and vowed never to write again...until he got an invitation to a wedding. He could write about the marriage of a wealthy doctor and a nice charity woman, or he could write about a wealthy doctor's murder....

-Mrs. Christina Salmon

Another of Black's new workers, Mrs. Salmon is as mean as the pet snake she keeps in her room. Many of the male guests are disappointed when she comes into the room to clean instead of Honey Dijon, because they know that they will be yelled at about how filthy wealthy people are. She didn't used to be that way. When she was married, she was as bright and bubbly as ever, but after her husband was fired by Black(and later commited suicide), Mrs. Salmon has never been the same. Did she get a job at Black Manor to get her revenge?

-Ms. Caroline Tealle

The frumpy reporter was sent from SPY magazine, THE DAILY ECHO's only real threat in the publishing world, to get the scoop on the Silver/Black wedding, but Ms.Tealle took more than just notes on the gown. She wrote down many intimate things about the guests attending the wedding, all of which she planned to publish in SPY. But one of the guests didn't want their past published, and Ms. Tealle paid dearly for it. (possible victim)
Last edited by Niteshade007 on Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:09 pm

-Mr. Lionel Avacado

Black's chauffeur since he was a child, Mr. Avacado is as gentle as a lamb. He has driven the Blacks everywhere they wanted to go since the forties, and is still driving Black around today. Unfortunatley, Mr. Avacado's health is failing, and Dr. Mandarin doesn't think he has long to live, but with all the goings on in the mansion, he lies lonely and forgotten in his room above the carriage house. He is very upset that after all the places he's taken Dr. Black, he is forgotten by him! Did Mr. Avacado summon all his strength to leave his room and kill Black?

-(The former)Mrs. Octavia Cranberry

Born to wealthy parents in the heart of Philadelphia, Mrs. Cranberry is a now a well known psychologist. She treated Black many years ago for depression after he lost his first wife Rose Black. She now considers herself a close friend of Black's and visits him often to see how he's doing. She is currently very upset with him, however, because he invited her ex-husband, Mr. Kieth Cranberry to the wedding. The relationship ended on bad terms many years ago and she still has not forgiven Kieth for his faults. But was she mad enough to kill the host?

-Mr. Kieth Cranberry

Born rich and stayed that way, even though he hasn't worked a day in his life. Mr. Cranberry is the first husband of Octavia. She made him leave their Philadelphia home when his drinking became too much for her to bare. He was also suprised to see her at the wedding, especially since he specifically asked Black if she would be there. But what Octavia doesn't know is that Kieth isn't here for the wedding. He's here to collect a debt from Black. But Black refuses to pay him. Did he kill Black because of his lieing ways?

-Mr. Terrance Lilac

The first lawyer of Black back in the early 60's, Mr. Lilac did a very good job at first. Then he got greedy and started to take a little bit here and there, figuring that Black would never find out. When he was found out, Black fired him immediatley, and made sure that Lilac would never have a job again. Now, fourty-some years later, Lilac is broke and bent on revenge.

-Miss Lucy Cobalt

A dancer from town, Miss Cobalt is as sexy as a piece of dead fish, but she thinks she's hot stuff. She has been seen trying to seduce Dr. Black after she was brought to the mansion by Captain Brown. When he turned down her advances, did she kill him?

-Lieutenant Walter Tan

A friend of fellow soldier of Colonel Mustard, Lt.Tan is as militant as they come. He likes to point out the faults with the guests and make them feel uncomfortable. It's no suprise that he has few friends(Black and Mustard being the only two at the mansion). It was also no suprise when the Lieutenant was found dead in his room! (another possible victim)

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:25 pm

Ok, I'm very bored, and I'm pretty sure I've used just about every color there is, so I decided to make little bios for common characters just for fun.

-Miss Emily Peach

The lovely Miss Peach is a southern belle from Georgia, Miss Peach showed up at Black's door saying that she was the love child of his sister, Coral Black and a Mr. Drayton Peach, an oil tycoon from Texas. Coral didn't want the child, so she gave her to her lover. Drayton, unable to care for the child by himself, sent her to live with his sister in Georgia. Emily only recently found out about her past by her mother(her actual aunt). She immediatley hopped on a train to see her mother she never knew. When she arrived at the Black Estate, she found out her mother was in a coma-like state, and that Dr.Black was responsible for her. Is she for real or is this an elaborate sceme made up by Peach to get money?

Maybe I'll do some more later...

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:13 pm

Here are some more:

-Prince Kunta Azure

The wealthy Prince Azure met Black while he and his first wife, Rose, were on a hunting expidition in Africa. The two became fast friends. Azure invited the couple to come back on many occasions, and they did return a few more times, and always brought him a very expensive gift. The first time Azure actually came to the states was for Mrs. Black's funeral. He returned later, when yet another death happened, the death of Dr. Black's lawyer, Mr. Miles Meadow-Brook. Despite his being present at the event, he was not suspected by Detective Brown. Now Azure has returned to discuss something of grave importance with Black, but he was dead before Azure arrived. Or was he?...

-Lady Mai-Ling Lavender

A woman of Oriental mystery, few knew much about her. She was born in China in the early 80's, making her the youngest guest at the Black Estate. She met Black while he was visiting Shanghai and she was singing in a club called 'The Purple Dragon'. That's where she met her husband, Lord Lavender of England. He was immediately taken by her charm and beauty. Unfortunatley, however, London Society did not approve of his marriage to a Shanghai showgirl, so the marriage was ended in a little less than two years. Shortly after the divorice, she returned to Shanghai and worked for the Chinese government as a spy. No one knows for sure why she was there on the day of Mr. Meadow-Brook's murder, but it has been rumored that she was sent there by a foriegn power to investigate one of the guests involved in suspicous ring that deals with the black market. Now she is back to again investigate that guest...or could it be the host?
Last edited by Niteshade007 on Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Niteshade007

Character Repository

Post by Niteshade007 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:25 pm

-Miss Heather Grey

Miss Grey is the child of Lord Grey and Mrs. Silver. Her parents divoriced shortly after she was born. Although always loved by both her parents, she always felt somewhat distant from them because she knew the stress of concieving her was the cause for the divorice. She now lives on her own in the New England area, and sometimes manages to see her parents. The last time both her parents were in the same room was when Dr. Black saved her father from choking at a dinner party. That's where her mother first met Black. She somewhat resented her mother for falling in love with a man on the night her father almost died, regardless of whether or not the man saved her father's life. And she was not too taken with Black himself. Something about him she found unnerving, but she couldn't quite figure out what it was. She did some research on the man, and found out about his dark past. She is now on her way to the wedding to stop her mother from marrying such a horrible man at any cost...

Michael
Mastermind

Re: Character Repository

Post by Michael » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:02 pm

Niteshade007 wrote: -Miss Amber
The French maid who had an affair with Black. She is not very good at her job but she provides nice eye candy for the male guests. She has been stealing things from Black for quite some time without his knowing about it, but now she thinks he may be on to her. Did she kill him because he found her out? (Yes, this is Yvette but with a color name, not very original, but I don't care, lol)
I think we already have a Miss Amber... she's the girl scout leader.

Also... I botched the formatting on your original post by clicking edit instead of quote, but I pasted it all back together sans the nifty coloring. Sorry about that.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:47 pm

Oops, the second mistake I made today! Sorry to the creator of Miss Amber, (AlwaysPeacock) I forgot all about her, that murderous girl scout leader!