Another Game of Clue (Forum RPG game)

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Post Reply
Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6293
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 am

Cllr Berry takes a nice long nap.

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1625
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:03 am

"Brunette!" Mandarin said, unaware to the fact Browning and Brunette were two different people. He hugged Andrew tightly. "How long has it been? And when did you start wearing a watch?"

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:08 am

BeulaMae Honeydew watches Mandarin suspiciously from the safety of her hiding place behind the potted plant in the lobby. She fingers the angel charms on her chunky charm bracelet. "Hmmmm...."
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
CluedoAuthor12
Master Detective
Posts: 1755
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 11:56 am
Location: Lying dead in the Conservatory...

Post by CluedoAuthor12 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:26 am

Mr. Sands whirls around and sees Me. Meadow-Brook Hmm? Oh, yes sir, a box did come for you just this morning. Excuse me a moment.

He goes behind the concierge desk and retrieves a large brown package.
Here you are!

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17422
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:29 am

*The sweltering heat makes Gold fall into a deeper sleep. She starts blowing spit bubbles between snores...*
Image

TheBilliardRoom
Detective
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:12 am
Location: Australia

Post by TheBilliardRoom » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Andrew Browning pulls away from Mandarin.

"You seem to have confused me with someone else."

He stands there awkwardly for a few seconds.

"Uh... I'll leave you to it, then."

He proceeds to rush out of the lounge.

munitzer
Can Opener
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:07 pm

Post by munitzer » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Mr. Meadow-Brook mutters his thanks, takes the package from Mr. Sands, and proceeds to the elevator. He presses the up button impatiently and shifts the heavy package from under one arm to under the other.
"It is my opinion that your detective stories are the normal recreation of snobbish, out-dated, life-hating, ignoble minds."

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1625
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:34 pm

"I don't know who'd want to impersonate Alphonse, but- Wait, what am I doing in here, anyways?" He asked himself, leaving the lounge. He noticed Honeydew hiding behind a potted plant. "Uh, BellaMay? Why are you standing behind a bush?"

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:12 pm

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

BuelaMae Honeydew lets out an ear piercing shriek and runs toward the stairs, flinging her suitcase alongside her.

Unfortunately, the rope holding the case together snaps right as she reaches the steps and her bag falls open. Overalls and kitten-embossed sweaters entangle in her legs and she falls flat against the risers. A magazine slides across the stone floor toward the men. "Cut Cowboys." BeulaMae can only stare. Trapped by her own clothes. Horrified.
Last edited by Michael on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1625
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Mandarin, as well, stands completely still, his face first turning pale, but then bright red upon sight of the magazine. After an all-too-long awkward silence, Mandarin says, "K-kitten sweaters? Really?"

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:21 pm

BeaulaMay Honeydew's shoulders slump and she begins to weep.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11156
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Miss Scarlet enters the Lounge ina whole new outfit. Low cut red tank-top and tight black pants. She stands seductively in the window.

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1625
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 pm

"Don't cry!" Crowe said, walking up to BeaulaMay. "I'll keep quiet, and I'll help you get this stuff packed up. He knelt down, and started to untie her from her clothes.

User avatar
CluedoAuthor12
Master Detective
Posts: 1755
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 11:56 am
Location: Lying dead in the Conservatory...

Post by CluedoAuthor12 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Mr. Sands, hearing the commotion, lets out a sigh. He decides to avoid the situation by going to the casino to see that everything is in order there..

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:23 pm

BeulaMae Honeydew is frozen on the stairs, her eyes fixed with sudden rage on Dr. Mandarin.

"Don't...

"you...

"touch...

"me..."
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1625
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:26 pm

"Oh jeebus!" Mandarin exclaimed, shocked by this new side of Ms. Honeydew. "I-I didn't mean for it to happen!

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:28 pm

"Just

"who...

"do...

"you...

"think...

"you...

"are...?!"
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1625
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:30 pm

"Someone who's about to be brutally maimed, I'm guessing." Mandarin said, immediately regretting it.

User avatar
Michael
Mastermind
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: NYC & Atlanta

Post by Michael » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:40 pm

"Get away from me, you pig! I may not know how things work around here, but back where I'm from in Greensboro we have a way of dealing with pigs."

BeulaMae Honeydew grabs up her clothes and stuffs them into her bag which she manages just barely to hold closed. A deep breath later, she gains her composure and holds Mandarin's eyes with hers. Slowly she draws her finger across her neck. "Kkkkkhhh..." she hisses, miming a knife. "They all go to slaughter eventually."

She begins to storm off, but turns back, quickly gathers her magazine off the floor and heads up the stairs.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1625
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 pm

"Wha- But I- I didn't-" Crowe stammered, before fainting, cushioned by the plant Honeydew was hiding behind.

Post Reply