Another Game of Clue (Forum RPG game)

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

CluedoAuthor12
Master Detective

Post by CluedoAuthor12 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Mr. Sands sneaks out the main entrance of the hotel and walks down to the snack bar to satisfy his mid-morning appetite for nachos..

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:44 pm

*Gold orders a super-sized deluxe mocha-cappicino frosty. She takes a sip, and throws it out.*

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 pm

De Rojo approaches the desk and begins to hit the bell over and over. However, upon noticing Miss Scarlet, he makes an exaggerated motion as if physically struck by her beauty.

And clutches his heart.

"Senorita! Your beauty burns with the fiery intensity of my own Latin blood!"
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:10 pm

"Odd." she turns heads to the Bar, "Shirley Temple. A fabulous drink named after a fabulous actress and singer.... like me. Hello, Councillor!"

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:58 pm

The sound of a car door slamming resounds through the lobby of the resort. "No, don't you touch my bags, I'll get them myself. I knew from the moment you asked me where I was from you were planning to rip me off. Don't think you'll get away with charging me $15 for a 20 mile cab ride from the airport. You probably take me for a rube, but I know the rules. I got your license number. I didn't come all this way from Greensboro to be robbed blind."

BeulaMae Honeydew marches into the lobby as a taxi cab tears away behind her. She is dragging a worn suitcase by a makeshift rope handle. "Well, where is it? Where do I sign in?"
Last edited by Michael on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

munitzer
Can Opener

Post by munitzer » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:01 pm

At a corner table in the bar, the corner of a newspaper curls down. The face of Mr. Milo Meadow-Brook appears. A cigar clamped between his teeth. Only a slight amount of Bourbon is left in the bottom of the tumbler sweating on the table.

"Eh?"
"It is my opinion that your detective stories are the normal recreation of snobbish, out-dated, life-hating, ignoble minds."

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 pm

*Gold, hearing the screech of the car, exits the coffeeshop, expecting her hot boyfriend to be waiting at the door. Instead she sees BeulaMae.*

"Ugh!"

*She goes back into the coffeeshop and listens to some Wu-Tang on her I-pod.*

CluedoAuthor12
Master Detective

Post by CluedoAuthor12 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Seeing the car approach from the Snack Bar, Mr. Sands snaps into hotel manager mode and rushes to greet Honeydew.

Ah, Ms. Honeydew, what a pleasure to have you staying here with us! I'm Mr. Sands, the hotel manager. If you'll kindly follow me to the concierge desk, well get you checked in.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:29 pm

BeulaMae Honeydew marches across the lobby, her bedazzled Crocs squeaking on the marble floor. She pulls out a slip of paper from her fannypack. "Says on this here confirmation that I'm entitled to a free stay at this fancy pants hotel. Won it on the WCLU call-in contest. Mama said 'don't waste your quarter,' but I marched right down to pay phone front of the mobile park and called in, I did. And **** if I didn't win this trip for two. Mama about had a heart attack. The radio show said I could go anywhere I wanted. 'Disney World," I said. 'Too expensive," they said. Long story short, here I am. Mama was gonna come with me, but she got real sick at the last minute. Well, I wasn't about to give up my once-in-a-lifetime trip, so here I am."
Last edited by Michael on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CluedoAuthor12
Master Detective

Post by CluedoAuthor12 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Mr. Sands looks Honeydew over and forces himself to smile.

Oh, yes yes, of course, Ms! We were told you were coming! I do hope your mother feels better soon. I'll call a bellboy and then show you to your room.. it's the delux fantasy suite, you know- reserved for only our most special guests. If you'll follow me..

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:54 pm

BeulaMae clutches her baggage rope to her chest with a gasp. "I'll pull my own bags, thank you very much. I've got all my best overalls in there and I'm not about trust anyone in this city after that taxi driver tried to take advantage of me."
Last edited by Michael on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:19 pm

"Señor, perhaps you could check me in as well? After you've finished with the beautiful Senorita, of course."

De Rojo clutches his heart.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:28 pm

BeulaMae Honeydew turns quickly and eyes De Rojo suspiciously. "That's a funny voice you've got there, Mister. Are you an American, God bless us?"

TheBilliardRoom
Detective

Post by TheBilliardRoom » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Andrew Browning appears from his guest room upstairs.

"Oh! Hello," he says to no one in particular, startled by the apparent influx of guests.

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 pm

"More or less, Senorita."

And with that, De Rojo extends a manicured hand to his shoes and looks to the ceiling in search of his Muse.

"Would someone other than an American appreciate the allure of crocodile skin? Why, perhaps these shoes were sprung from the same enchanting swamp hollow from which you yourself sprung! Ah, Senorita, the mere thought of such a place fills me with the same wonder as the Argentinean sunsets of my homeland."

And with that a lone, bittersweet tear escapes his eye to cling to a perfectly curled lash like some forgotten memory.

And De Rojo clutches his heart.

CluedoAuthor12
Master Detective

Post by CluedoAuthor12 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Mr. Sands hands a room key to Ms. Honeydew,

There's your key, Miss. Your room is just up the main staircase, and the first on the left: the Seashore Luxury Suite. Señor, if you'd care to follow me, I'll have you checked in in a jiffy. By the way, you're not ill, are you, Señor? You seem to be clutching your heart a lot..

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:59 pm

"As they say, Señor, home is where the heart is, and as long as I clutch beloved Argentina, it cannot escape me. And for that matter, my fiery Latin blood also causes me regular cardiovascular pain."

De Rojo closes his eyes and brings his hand into a bittersweet fist.

munitzer
Can Opener

Post by munitzer » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 pm

"Meh."

Mr. Meadow-Brook snaps the corner of his newspaper back up.
"It is my opinion that your detective stories are the normal recreation of snobbish, out-dated, life-hating, ignoble minds."

TheBilliardRoom
Detective

Post by TheBilliardRoom » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 am

Mr. Browning rents a golf cart and heads towards the golf course.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 am

"Oooh, Brochures!" Wide-eyed and overjoyed, BuelaMae Honeydew starts grabbing the pamphlets from the rack of attraction advertisments beside the concierge desk with mad abandon. "These are FREE, right? They'll make great souvenirs for the gals back home. Awwwww, would you look at all them pretty beaches."

BeulaMae Honeydew stops, clutching a Southbeach Brochure to her chest. A tear runs down her cheek. "Makes me miss my home and mama. This beach is the spittin' image of our farm back in Greensboro. Except with sand. And water. And no pigs."