Clue: The Guilty Party

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

User avatar
PeachFreak
Highbinder
Posts: 4913
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: New York

Post by PeachFreak » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:36 pm

After speaking with Mrs. Black, Judge Mauve collects some testimony, his first clue.

However, it seems that for the time being, the woman has nothing else to say.

Image

Judge Mauve, it is your turn. You are currently in the laundry room. You have one token.

You may:

Move to a room of your choice (1 token)
Accuse Mrs. Black (0 tokens)
Use a Card (0 tokens)
Search the Laundry Room (0 tokens)
End your turn and bank your remaining tokens
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11144
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 pm

End turn

User avatar
PeachFreak
Highbinder
Posts: 4913
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: New York

Post by PeachFreak » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Third on the scene is Iris. However, just as she gets ready to begin her investigation, the murderer strikes, locking every door to the library.

Image

Iris, it is your turn. You are currently in the hall. You have three tokens.

You may:

Move to a room of your choice (1 token)

Move to a room of your choice (1 token)
Use a Card (0 tokens)
Search the Hall (0 tokens)
End your turn and bank your remaining tokens
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Iris, ignoring the murderer locking the doors, finishes checking her pockets for the third time. It's become apparent; her diamond ring has gone missing. She aimlessly wanders around the hall, looking for a ring on the ground, and eventually finds herself in the dining room.

I will move to the dining room.

User avatar
PeachFreak
Highbinder
Posts: 4913
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: New York

Post by PeachFreak » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:44 pm

In the dining room, Iris spies Prof. Plum sitting at the table, going over notes about some scientific nonsense or another. He doesn't even seem to notice her presence.

Image

Iris, it is your turn. You are currently in the dining room. You have two tokens.

You may:

Move to a room of your choice (1 token)
Interrogate Prof. Plum (1 token)
Accuse Prof. Plum (0 tokens)
Use a Card (0 tokens)
Search the Dining Room (0 tokens)
End your turn and bank your remaining tokens
Last edited by PeachFreak on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 am

"Excuse me, professor... I mean, if you're not too busy with your research, could I ask you a few questions... Er, if that's ok..." Iris asks.

I'd like to question Professor Plum.

User avatar
PeachFreak
Highbinder
Posts: 4913
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: New York

Post by PeachFreak » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:38 pm

After her discussion with the Professor, Iris gains some valuable testimony and her first clue.

Still, it seems the Professor has nothing else to say for now.

Image


Iris, it is your turn. You are currently in the dining room. You have one token.

You may:

Move to a room of your choice (1 token)
Accuse Prof. Plum (0 tokens)
Use a Card (0 tokens)
Search the Dining Room (0 tokens)
End your turn and bank your remaining tokens
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:55 pm

"Um... thank you..." Iris says. "Oh, and could you look out for a little ring? I think I lost mine... Uh, if it isn't much trouble..." Iris says.

I'm ending my turn.

User avatar
PeachFreak
Highbinder
Posts: 4913
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: New York

Post by PeachFreak » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Last on the scene is Mr.Baldi, who despite getting off to a late start, looks ready to go and solve this crime.

Meanwhile, Miss Scarlet descends the staircase.

Image

Mr. Baldi, it is your turn. You are in the hall. You have three tokens.

You may:

Move to a room of your choice (1 token)
Interrogate Miss Scarlet (1 token)
Accuse Miss Scarlet (0 tokens)
Use a Card (0 tokens)
Search the Hall (0 tokens)
End your turn and bank your remaining tokens
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6191
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Mr. Baldi is walking around the hall and accidentally trips over a rug which was conciling a trapdoor. He enters and finds himself in the Master Bedroom.

(Use card)

User avatar
PeachFreak
Highbinder
Posts: 4913
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: New York

Post by PeachFreak » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Mr. Baldi enters the Master Bedroom through a convenient trapdoor. Rusty and Mr. Magenta are utterly dumbfounded by his bizarre entrance.

"Evening," Rusty says at last.

Image

Mr. Baldi, it is your turn. You are in the master bedroom. You have three tokens.

You may:

Interrogate Mr. Magenta (1 token)
Interrogate Rusty (1 token)
Accuse Mr. Magenta (0 tokens)
Accuse Rusty (0 tokens)
Move to a room of your choice (1 token)
Use a Card (0 tokens)
Search the Master Bedroom (0 tokens)
End your turn and bank your remaining tokens
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6191
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:38 am

Evening gentlemen, is there anything that you can tell about the crime?

(2 tokens for interrogating Magenta and Rusty)

User avatar
PeachFreak
Highbinder
Posts: 4913
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: New York

Post by PeachFreak » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:18 pm

After questioning both Mr. Magenta and Rusty, Mr. Baldi comes away with a clear advantage, two bits of testimony, and two clues.

However, both men seem unwilling to cooperate any further for the time being; their lips are sealed.

Image

Mr. Baldi, it is your turn. You are in the master bedroom. You have one token.

You may:

Accuse Mr. Magenta (0 tokens)
Accuse Rusty (0 tokens)
Move to a room of your choice (1 token)
Use a Card (0 tokens)
Search the Master Bedroom (0 tokens)
End your turn and bank your remaining tokens
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6191
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Mr Bladi suspects the two men maybe hiding something in the Master Bedroom. He decides too search the room.

(Search room then bank tokens)

User avatar
PeachFreak
Highbinder
Posts: 4913
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: New York

Post by PeachFreak » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:14 pm

After searching the Master Bedroom, Mr. Baldi finds nothing.

Meanwhile, Dr. Prussian continues his own investigation. Thankfully, the murderer seems appeased for the time being and makes no further efforts to sabotage the detectives' efforts. But who knows when he or she will strike again?

In the upper-landing, Madame Rose and Mrs. White linger, absorbed in their own musings.

Image

Dr. Prussian, it is your turn. You are in the upper-landing. You have three tokens.

You may:

Interrogate Madame Rose (1 token)
Interrogate Mrs. White (1 token)
Accuse Madame Rose (0 tokens)
Accuse Mrs. White (0 tokens)
Move to a room of your choice (1 token)
Use a Card (0 tokens)
Search the upper-landing (0 tokens)
End your turn and bank your remaining tokens
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

munitzer
Can Opener
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:07 pm

Post by munitzer » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Roused by a sudden hunger, Dr. Prussian darts down the stairs and to the kitchen.

Dr. Prussian opts to move to the kitchen.
"It is my opinion that your detective stories are the normal recreation of snobbish, out-dated, life-hating, ignoble minds."

User avatar
PeachFreak
Highbinder
Posts: 4913
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: New York

Post by PeachFreak » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Dr. Prussian heads downstairs, and as he walks through the dining room, Miss Scarlet, catching sight of him, grabs his arm and escorts him to the kitchen.

"This whole thing is just horrid, isn't it, Doctor?" she coos, feigning tears. Upon seeing the Professor, however, she releases his arm and acts like she hadn't been flirting.

Image

Dr. Prussian, it is your turn. You are in the kitchen. You have two tokens.

You may:

Interrogate Prof. Plum (1 token)
Interrogate Miss Scarlet (1 token)
Accuse Prof. Plum (0 tokens)
Accuse Miss Scarlet (0 tokens)
Move to a room of your choice (1 token)
Use a Card (0 tokens)
Search the kitchen (0 tokens)
End your turn and bank your remaining tokens
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

munitzer
Can Opener
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:07 pm

Post by munitzer » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 pm

"Horrid," Dr. Prussian agreed, glaring across the kitchen at Professor Plum. As the three of them descend on food that had been left out on the counter, Dr. Prussian turns to the professor. "How are you holding up?"

Dr. Prussian opts to interrogate Professor Plum.
"It is my opinion that your detective stories are the normal recreation of snobbish, out-dated, life-hating, ignoble minds."

User avatar
PeachFreak
Highbinder
Posts: 4913
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: New York

Post by PeachFreak » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 pm

After speaking with the Professor, Dr. Prussian gains another clue. The man appears to have nothing else to add for now.

Meanwhile, Miss Scarlet begins chomping on a donut.

"See what this murder has done! I've ruined my diet!"

Image

Dr. Prussian, it is your turn. You are in the kitchen. You have one token.

You may:

Interrogate Miss Scarlet (1 token)
Accuse Prof. Plum (0 tokens)
Accuse Miss Scarlet (0 tokens)
Move to a room of your choice (1 token)
Use a Card (0 tokens)
Search the kitchen (0 tokens)
End your turn and bank your remaining tokens
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

munitzer
Can Opener
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:07 pm

Post by munitzer » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Dr. Prussian leaned over to the stunning vixen. "It will take a lot of murders to make any tangible dent," he remarks. "Forgive my curiosity, though, but ...."

Dr. Prussian opts to interrogate Miss Scarlet.
"It is my opinion that your detective stories are the normal recreation of snobbish, out-dated, life-hating, ignoble minds."

Post Reply