A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.
Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum
- Con Artiste
- Posts: 17286
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am
I think we can make a nice little list. I'll start.
You Know Your Wayyyyy Too Obsessed With Clue if...
...you considered killing someone you disliked, using one of the pewter weapon tokens, no matter how long it took.
- Hatchet Man
- Posts: 5759
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
You start looking for secret passages around your house.
- Bindle Stiff
- Posts: 6165
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
- Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench
You dress up as one of the suspects everyday.
- Posts: 11117
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
- Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore
You get excited when you see a board game shelf at someone elses house.
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:00 am
you act out the murder scenes while playing the game with a friend.
Flames on the side of my face!
- Firearms Specialist
- Posts: 2502
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:29 pm
- Location: secreted behind the curtain in the dining room
You see an old guy in the street and think....'He'd make a great Colonel Mustard'
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 10:57 am
You envison people that you know as the suspects.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 2:49 am
- Location: England
You've had a major panic attack after watching an ep!
- Crime Lab Scientist
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:38 pm
- Location: Toronto
When you rearrange the board games in department stores so Clue is at the front.
When you've had a serious conversation with someone about why a candlestick is a completely sufficient murder weapon.