Let's Play Clue! - Game #10 - No Man's Island

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

ProfesorSvestka
Slueth

Post by ProfesorSvestka » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Cue PeachFreak.

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:47 pm

In the center of the tiny structure in the farthest corner of the island’s many ruins Gospozha Türkis sat firmly on the floor, her watchful eyes locked stubbornly on the tiny entrance- the only way in and the only way out of the ancient hunt. Clutched firmly in her hand was the same spear she had found the night before-the point positioned so that if anyone dared come near, the spear would more or less be positioned near the intruder’s heart.

If the Count felt the need to hunt, Tatyana-one of the deadlier of the doomed does-would make sure that he would leave the battle with more than a few scars. Still, her skimpy pajamas, which she outright refused to take off, would certainly not function properly as armor-especially in their now destroyed state. Nevertheless, the girl had fight in her.

Struggling to steady her breathing, the young Türkis was suddenly startled by tickling sensation on her leg. Tearing her eyes from her endless watch, she glanced down to see a massive black spider making its way up her thigh. Muttering various vulgarities in Russian, the woman speared the monstrosity before wandering outside, lest the creature’s angry relatives were waiting around to sink their teeth into her. However, a sudden shot rang out to the right her, sending her running blindly into the trees, in hopes of escaping for the moment. After all, facing a shooter head on with nothing but a spear was idiotic, and she had lost the advantage of surprise.
Before long, the young woman found herself near the mansion’s front doors-her weapon having gotten lost somewhere along her journey.

Remembering the crossbow from earlier, she wandered inside, oblivious to the traps hidden within. After poking in and out of rooms for a few minutes and nearly being chopped in half by a rigged suit of armor, Tatyana was standing in the center of the house’s trophy room-thousands of very dead eyes staring down at her. She morbidly thought that perhaps her head would have to join the others on the wall-unless of course, she mounted the Count’s head on her own wall first.

“Psst,� came a raspy voice-which clearly belonged to an imposing moose head whose tiny grey were darting wildly about the room. Caught off guard, the young woman delivered a mock judo chop into the talking animal -prompting Detective Arsenic to yell from his hiding spot behind the wall.

“Detective. What are you doing in that moose?�

“Hiding. There’s a secret passageway behind the antlers on the left wall….The ones near the stuffed duck. Come on back…We can sneak up on that damned hunter if he dares comes in here.�

With that, the Detective’s eyes disappeared and a scratching sound echoed through the walls as he made his way to the passage entrance, before pushing the wall open from inside and pulling the young woman into the hidden corridor’s dim confines.

However, that secret passage apparently opened into another secret secret passage, as it wasn’t long before the pair was hopelessly separated.

Cue Lord Caspen
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer

More Intro

Post by Lord Caspen » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Dr Black sat sipping coffee in the Butterfly Room. All those tiny heads ... tiny eyes ... watching ... He grimaced. He knew the others were running. Foolishness. If the man was as good as he thought he was, they were as good as dead already, and if not they were running from a shadow.

It did not dawn on him straightaway, but somehow as he gazed and contemplated all those silky wings in their luscious color, those hundreds -- no, thousands, tens of thousands of little lives snuffed out ... in cold-blooded perfection ... guilt began to emerge. I am not alone on this island.

His brief acquaintance with the others had not much impressed him. A handful of spoiled girls, a couple of effete playboys, a grouchy old cow and the bald one. The memory of the look in that man's eyes actually made Black shiver. Such vile greed ...

But then there was Miss Blond. Tragic, ruined Miss Isobel Blond, who had quite likely saved his own life.

Suddenly, he leapt to his feet and launched cup and saucer against the wall, smashing glass and china in one blow. This will not be how it ends.

He stalked into the hallway and towards his bedroom. At the head of the main stairs he passed that gaudy old crucifix on the hall table. It galled him. All this luxury , the grandeur. Seductive. Perverse. It was time to turn the tables on their "host".

================

Miss Blond, for her part, had already taken a more active approach. The underwear heiress crouched beside a sewage culvert, hatchet in hand. She had been tracking Sanguine since rising, and had found him some half an hour ago, toting a rifle cheerfully over one shoulder. She'd ducked into the ditch, to keep from being seen and to give herself time for a plan.

She had lost her life once ... Every morning for five years she had woken to the Plot -- the concatenation of fateful facts which had conspired to destroy her. The pressure of her parents to horse sports, their acrimonious divorce which drove her more forcefully to the stables to escape their lies, her father's obsessive love for "unbreakable" horses, the choice of that day, which had broken out in storm. All the choices, the choices which had piled on top of each other, informed each other, had made her ruin inevitable. And then that bloody surgeon ...

And so, in response to the Plot, had come the Plan. The endless network of choices small, definite choices, her choices, which could have made it all different. It had cast life in an entirely different light. There is no way she could have seen the whole Plot from the beginning, when she was first given a pony at the age of seven, so many millions of choices were irrelevant. But from the first glimmering of the full structure of the thing, the first hint that this ride in particular would end her life, there could have been no delay on her part, or the sheer weight of those many intervening years would have crushed any decision she could have made.

There are various levels at which threats operate. Parents undermine confidence, beat down intelligence if it challenges theirs. Horses throw hundreds upon hundreds of pounds per square inch in every direction. Friends lace you with lies to bind you close, and then lacerate you. The Plan is about assessing the danger, and instantaneously rerouting all decisions around ending it.

Isobel shook her head. Sleep was creeping up on her. She had slept, knew she would have to, but had risen before sunrise. There was no telling when this game would begin -- and the sooner she began it, the sooner it was over.

And she wasn't about to let her body's need for sleep interrupt that mission now.

She took a careful look back at the trail -- only to find that Sanguine had gone. How had she missed it? She should have sensed ... heard ... It didn't matter. She had to find him again and started off down the path.

In another ten minutes she was overlooking a little dale, which sheltered a low brick building with metal roof. From within the building emitted a soft whir.

Power station. She glanced around the depression -- the path ended here. It was possible Sanguine had detoured earlier, and she'd missed him completely, but it seemed unlikely. In which case the end of this evil chase lay somewhere inside that tiny outbuilding.

A careful circuit revealed only one opening, the door in front, which stood slightly ajar. There could be no doubt Sanguine was inside. Did he know she was out here? What other reason could he have for hiding? But if he knew -- why didn't he shoot?

It's a surer kill if I walk right in ...

But what other choice did she have? He could wait in there forever, or charge her. Her only hope was that he didn't know she was out here and she could take him unawares. If he was inside, she was dead already unless she did something drastic.

She took a breath, exhaled, worked up her mind, her nerve. The door. The door. The door. The door. The door. Straight in and through. The door.

Silent, relentless, deadly, she rushed the door, and erupted in a scream as she kicked it open, hatchet upraised in one hand.

It was with a mixture of relief, but mostly disappointment and cold rage that she found the electric plant was, in fact, empty.

[cue munitzer]
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.

munitzer
Can Opener

Post by munitzer » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Miss Saffron looked around. The air in the greenhouse was humid, and it gave her the uncomfortable feeling that she was being watched from all directions. Hunched over, she made her way through the glass building, trying to keep her hair level with the potted plants.

Mr. Meadow-Brook, a few paces ahead of her, walked carefully, his revolver raised. He had explained to Miss Saffron that he carried one with him at all times for protection; for unexpected and unpleasant moments like this. Grateful that she had made friends with this man, Miss Saffron had instantly decided to follow him in hopes of being rescued.

"This is crazy." The words escaped Miss Saffron's lips, and she immediately blushed. The words had literally slipped from her mind, where she had been repeating them constantly since the night before.

Mr. Meadow-Brook turned and glared at her. He had made it clear that words should be reserved for only emergencies. The time for small talk and confessions was over, as he had put it. Then, he continued to lead her through the greenhouse.

An hour later, after they had decided that the greenhouse was safe until they heard the sound of voices and hurried footsteps nearby, Miss Saffron and Mr. Meadow-Brook found themselves near a brook. It was almost unfairly serene, considering their current situation.

Miss Saffron sat on a rock and pushed a few smaller ones around with her foot. When she looked up, she noticed that Mr. Meadow-Brook was not where he had been standing. Terrified, she leapt to her feet and looked around.

"Milo?" she whispered. When no reply came, not even the cracking of twigs, her voice became frantic as she repeated his name.

There was only the silence of the island - unnerving, uneasy, unfortunate.

Then, a shot rang out through the trees. Silence would have returned, but Miss Saffron's feet cracked twigs and splashed through the brook loudly as she sprinted away into the trees.

[cue CMustard]
"It is my opinion that your detective stories are the normal recreation of snobbish, out-dated, life-hating, ignoble minds."

CMustardwPipeinLibrary
"old Mustards don't really appeal to me"

Post by CMustardwPipeinLibrary » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 am

Mr. Viridian dashed through the woods as quickly as he could. "Huff... huff... I'm really too old for this..."

When he came upon an open crate in the woods, he sighed in relief. "Oh, good," he said, "I can at least defend myself. We left that crowbar and rope here, after all."

But when he got to the crate, it was completely empty. "What? Did somebody else get that... or did that madman get here first?"

Mr. Viridian started to panic. Suddenly, he had a brainwave. "Wait! I know! I can just go to the shed where I got the Crowbar and find something else to use to defend myself!"

And so Mr. Viridian ran into the Tool Shed. As he looked around at the various rusty tools, he got as sense that this place hadn't been visited in a while. Perhaps there was simply no need for him to. Lucky man... Mr. Viridian couldn't count the number of times when something went wrong in his house...

Upon a search, Mr. Viridian grabbed something and waited...

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Dr. Orchid was hiding in a tall Watchtower. She knew she would be cornered if her hunter were to enter, but at least she would be close enough to defend herself - and if she heard him coming, she could even ambush him. If only she had a weapon...

Looking around, she didn't see anything she would immediately think of as a weapon. That would be a problem. If she was unarmed and he was... even something simple like a rope would've made a difference... oh, why did she leave that behind? That was so stupid! Then again, she couldn't have known that she would need to defend herself like this.

She also knew she couldn't stay here forever. Sure, she saw a small supply of rations and water here - presumably for when he was watching from there - but eventually, those rations would run out, and...

Stop it! she thought to herself. This is no time to be thinking like this! The question is not how do you escape him! The question is how do you defeat him! And the more she thought, the more she put together a plan to beat the hunter at his own game...
"Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right!"

Are you gullible? Click here to find out!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:45 pm

In the bright sunlight, the ocean was a brilliant blue, almost blending in with the sky itself. A light breeze rustled throughout the lazily swinging palm trees of the jungle. Under other circumstances, one would have viewed this day as simply paradise.

However, as the terrified guests of Count Sanguine tried their damnest to fend for themselves, the thought of their setting as paradise was the last thing on their minds. Fortunately, in the few hours since the hunt began, everyone had been able to successfully evade the bloodthristy brute. Whether it was the work of clever strategy, pure luck, or the Count's affinity for a good game of cat-n-mouse, tensions were running extremely high.

In fact, for one of the targets, it had elevated to the point where murder was the only thing they were thinking about. They had managed to track the Count, and was watching his every move, steathily stalking after him.

The Count had made it to an almost isolated stretch of beach. As he stepped through the twin palm trees that seemed as if they were intentionally planted there to mark the entrance. As he scanned the white sand and black rocks, he saw several pieces of driftwood and wreckage lining the shore. The current must have carried it around the island, as he looked out on the endless horizon.

Out of the blue, the Count began to hum a showtune. A mixture of contempt and confusion grew on the Count's stalker's face. Shortly after, their jaw dropped, as someone walked out from a bunch of rocks.

"Took you long enough," the figure said.

"My apologies," the Count chuckled, "I've been busy as you can tell."

"I want off this island now. I told you you should have never done this, hunting a whole group of people," they shook their head, "I've seen some of the others, they're much more competent than I expected-"

"Yes, I confess they're rather resourceful..." Sanguine murmured in agreement.

The figure continued, "Yes, to the point where I'm doubting you're getting out of this alive."

"Oh?"

"And I'm afraid the odds will be even more against you if you don't give me the goddamn money, and the keys to the boat,"

"You still don't get it, don't you? I need you here, who'll be my little spy? And you did such a smashing job with that ship," Sanguine chuckled at his little pun."

Their eavesdropper's eyes widened in horror in the realization of whoever the Count was talking to was indeed responsible for what had happened to everyone. Sanguine's companion scowled,

"Just be careful, it's not just your so called guests that should be watching their backs,"

"All this melodrama," Sanguine sighed as he looked down. A bright orange flare gun was on the ground. He bent down and picked it up, handing it over to his partner in crime,

"Here, take this if you're so anxious to leave."

The saboteur took the gun, glaring back at the count, as they flung it in the bushes where the would-be murderer of Sanguine was hiding. Almost blind with rage, their hand gripped tightly on a weapon...
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Later that day...

The sky was a masterpiece of brilliant hues of yellow and orange. A lull seemed to have set over the island, as the breeze had died down. The squawking and hissing and various emanations of the island's native creatures had died down as well. It seemed as time had almost stopped...

A loud bang echoed throughout the island, and the fierce sun slipped into darkness, as a bright flash illuminated the twilight sky. Another explosion flashed through the woods. The explosions were coming from the vicnity of the mansion.

The guests all over the island had heard and seen the flares, and despite their misapphrensions, they all hurried to the stone steps of the looming entrance.

As the guests realized everyone were gravitating to the spot, they felt secure enough to come out and meet.

Everyone was chattering confusedly about who had fired the flare. It seemed as if none of them had done it, or perhaps someone wasn't just admitting to it. The guests hadn't realized that someone still hadn't joined their group as that such person walked to the steps.

Everyone fell silent as they saw how pale the newcomer's face was, yet there was an odd expression on the face as well. Almost a smirk.

"It's the Count... I've just seen him, facedown in the sand. It appears as if the hunter has became the hunted..."

One by one, each of the guest's face grew into a smirk as well.

Count Sanguine has been found dead. Despite him deserving exactly what he got, the guests are anxious. Someone among them had the same bloodthristiness to be capable of such a deed. Although everyone's relieved they're no longer prey, some of them are uneasy about being in the company of the murderer. It's up to you to find out who murdered the Count, in what location, and how.
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:36 pm

TheBilliardRoom is up to make the first suggestion, but everyone is welcome to post their character's interactions and wanderings beforehand, and during the meantime between suggestions.

Additionally, I have a twist for you guys, concerning the saboteur. Depending on how the game unfolds, there may be an unsettling event jolting the guests even more, but it's a surprise twist. :)

Let the game begin.
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

TheBilliardRoom
Detective

Post by TheBilliardRoom » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 am

"I think that whoever killed him deserves our thanks..." Miss Russet said, albeit uncertainly. Though she felt fortunate to be alive, she did not feel fortunate to be sharing the island with a murderer who could potentially strike again.

"I feel the same way; but maybe we should find the person, to er... give them our congratulations?" Mr. Blizzard said. He leant over to whisper in Miss Russet's ear. "By which I mean lock them up until the authorities arrive, of course." Miss Russet nodded in agreement.

The two of them separated from the group, ready to discuss their suspicions. After a few minutes of discussing, they returned to the group, ready to share their working theory.

[TheBilliardRoom suggests Dr. Orchid with a Rock at the Brook]

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:36 pm

As the duo hurried off to the picturesque babbling Brook, to look for clues, they found something that proved their theory wrong.

"Darn it!" One of them said, as a squawk of a nearby parrot cawed, seeming to mock them.

[Prof Svestka can disprove]
[Cue Prof Svestka to suggest]

ProfesorSvestka
Slueth

Post by ProfesorSvestka » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Mrs. Mandarin and Mr. Cobalt stood together at the top of the steps, gazing down at the mangled corpse of the Count.
"Well, I don't mean to be rude, but whoever did that," said Angela pointing at the body, "deserves a medal."
"Agreed." murmured Jacob. He turned to Mrs. Mandarin and lowered his voice a bit. "So who did you think did the good deed? Because, logically, it has to be one of the castaways. There's no one else here."
Angela motioned him into the house and away from the other suspects. Once they were both inside the foyer, she said; "To be honest, I don't think many of them would have had the nerve to actually kill him. Injure or capture him, certainly, but kill him? I doubt it. That's why I think it's that detective fellow. You know, what's his name?"
"Arsenic?"
"That's the one. I think he clubbed him to death with the Crucifix that went missing. And while I was searching the house I saw that the Butterfly Room, or whatever it's called, was a mess."
"So you think Detective Arsenic ambushed the Count in the Butterfly Room and bludgeoned him to death with a Crucifix?" Jacob couldn't help being a little surprised at Angela's theory. It seemed to have come out of nowhere. But, he thought, I also haven't seen her for the last few hours. Who knows what she found wandering around this house.

(Detective Arsenic in the Butterfly Room with the Crucifix.)

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:42 pm

As the two agreed to split up and search the house for clues, Mr. Cobalt discovered a key piece that shattered their theory, and hurried off to inform his plump companion.

[munitzer can disprove]
[Cue Peachfreak to suggest]

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 pm

I just remembered PeachFreak PM'ed me his suggestions since he said was gone til next Monday.

Ironic enough, the suspected Detective Arsenic was formulating his own suspicions as he examined the corpse of the Count, while a seemingly bored Gospozha Turkis looked on.

"Impossible, just impossible,"

"What is?" Turkis sighed.

"I just cannot determine how this man died, he sustained many injuries before the fatal blow. Mangled would be the right way to describe this man."

"Why do you even care? This man, he was going to kill us all. May he burn in *beep*," the Gospozha turned around and entered the mansion, making her way in the Kitchen as she looked for something to eat.

Arsenic remained with the body for a several moments before he followed Tatiana.

"Look, I'm a cop, this is what we do. Solve crimes and serve justice,"

The Russian scoffed.

"Not from what I've heard," she said mysteriously.

"What the *beep* is that supposed to imply?!"

"Nothing, nothing, dear detective. There are more pressing matters at hand. My being famished for one,"

"How can you eat at a time like this?"

Turkis was about to make another smart remark when her eyes widened in horror. Gulping, she pointed to the window. A face pressed up was gone in a flash.

"Who was that?!" Detective Arsenic exclaimed as he had saw the face too.

"I'm not sure. It looked like that tall woman, the doctor... What if she was the one that did it?"

"You think so? Now that you mention it, I think I did see her wielding a crowbar in the jungle earlier..."

Dr. Orchid-Crowbar-Kitchen

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:02 pm

It was at that moment a scoffing Dr. Black walked in.

"Ridiculous notion, just ridiculous," he said as he began opening up the cabinets.

"What is?" The cop asked.

"Let me find some sufficient form of alcohol and I'll explain..."

[Lord Caspen can disprove]
[Cue LC to suggest]

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:03 pm

(I'm actually back, but I would've suggested that anyway.)
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Welcome back then :) I've PMed the disprove.

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:22 pm

After Dr. Black had drunkenly disproved the duo's theory, he stumbled out of the Kitchen and passed out on a bench in the Hall in a stupor. Meanwhile, Miss Blond was staring at herself in a mirror somewhere in the manor, pining for her old life.

I've recueved a PM from Lord Capsen, who cannot post right now. Lord Capsen can post at the end of this round. Munitzer, it's your turn to suggest.

I also want to remind and encourage everyone to post their character's wanderings in the meantime to keep up with the story format.
:)

munitzer
Can Opener

Post by munitzer » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:20 pm

"Listen," Mr. Meadow-Brook whispered to Miss Saffron as they stood on the edges of a group of people, "you know things. I know things. How about we try to sort this all out working together?"

Miss Saffron stared at him. "Like a team?"

Mr. Meadow-Brook sighed relief. "Yes, a team."

"A team like when you left me at the brook?" Miss Saffron demanded, her hushed tone compensated by the iron bars that seemed to connect her words.

"I told you before, I went to check something out. I didn't know that I was gone that long," Mr. Meadow-Brook quickly retorted.

Crossing her arms, arching her eyebrow, Miss Saffron was less than convinced.

Mr. Meadow-Brook lowered his voice and leaned into Miss Saffron. "Listen, while I was in the trees, I found the residue of some stuff on a rock. It was kind of ashy."

"You think he was killed with a rock?"

Mr. Meadow-Brook shook his head. "No, I think the killer left a clue on the rock. You see, I think that a flare gun had been fired recently."

"So you think the killer used the flare gun?"

"Yes."

"But then who's the killer?"

Mr. Meadow-Brook shrugged. "I was hoping you might have a guess at that."

Miss Saffron studied the faces in the group silently. After a moment, she took a few steps closer to the group and cleared her throat, commanding their attention. She spoke, "After some thought, I would like to say that it was Mrs. Mandarin and that she used the flare gun to kill the count."

There was a brief silence, which Mr. Meadow-Brook broke by quickly adding, "And she did it in the brook."

[Mrs. Mandarin with the flare gun in the brook]
"It is my opinion that your detective stories are the normal recreation of snobbish, out-dated, life-hating, ignoble minds."

CMustardwPipeinLibrary
"old Mustards don't really appeal to me"

Post by CMustardwPipeinLibrary » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:57 pm

[Since I can disprove, I'll take the initiative.]

Upon hearing this idea, Mr. Viridian pulled Mr. Meadow-Brook and Miss Saffron aside. "I heard your idea," he said, "but I don't think it really holds water. I can refute it personally... but it's a little embarassing, so..."

Mr. Viridian whispered into Miss Saffron's ear. Her eyes widened as she listened.

[CMustardwPipeinLibrary can disprove]

In the meantime, Dr. Orchid was doing some pondering of her own.

"Hmm..." she said to herself. "I know I was in the Watchtower for some time, but eventually left. After a while, I looked up, and I thought I saw somebody there. Could that have been the killer? But what could they have used? I know Mr. Viridian told me that the Crowbar was missing from where he left it. It was a very convenient weapon - much more convenient than that Rope next to it. No, the Crowbar makes much more sense.

"But who was the one that was wielding it? In order to kill with it, would you have to be very strong? I don't know... I don't know much about that kind of thing, but I'd guess you'd have to be at least somewhat strong, or at least pretty physically fit... I guess Miss Saffron might fit the bill, but I don't know..."

It was at that point that she realised she had been speaking out loud and that everyone present had heard her. Awkwardly, she asked, "Uh... would anyone like to help me out here? Anyone know where I'm going wrong?"

[CMustardwPipeinLibrary suggests Miss Saffron with the Crowbar in the Watchtower]
"Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right!"

Are you gullible? Click here to find out!

TheBilliardRoom
Detective

Post by TheBilliardRoom » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:05 am

Mr. Blizzard and Miss Russet exchanged glances. "I don't see any problems with that suggestion...?" Miss Russet said. Mr. Blizzard nodded in agreement. The two then walked away, wanting to investigate elsewhere on the island.

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:46 am

As Mrs. Mandarin fumed about being accused, Mr. Cobalt shrugged.

[ProfSvestka cannot disprove]

It was at that moment when Gospozha Turkis and Detective Arsenic strolled out of the mansion together.

"Heard what you were sayin' about that Saffron broad," the cop said. "I'm not entirely sure about the rest but I know one thing that you're completely wrong about..."

[PeachFreak can disprove]
[Cue TheBilliardRoom]