aRoC-my clue fanfic website

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

SpiralHeart
Suspect

aRoC-my clue fanfic website

Post by SpiralHeart » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:16 am

Hi I'm kind of knew here but I wanted to inform people that I'm starting my own clue fanfiction site. (I know there are already alot of clue fanfic sites as well and this is jsut one more but i love writing.) It's still going through some changes but I have some characters posted and the introduction up so I thought I should post a link here. www.a-reflection-of-color.weebly.com
I'm not sure if it's any good but I aim to keep writing it so i do hope someone enjoys it. I'm starting on chapter 10 at the moment. Though I am going through some revising on the previouse chapters. Anyhow I hope you enjoy.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 am

Looks great, I'm not particularly fond of your choice of Reverend Green or Professor Plum, but the others look great :)

SpiralHeart
Suspect

Post by SpiralHeart » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Yeah I'm still in the editing of the people as well. The people i have so far I'm questioning on changing. That's my prof. plum only because i wanted a redhead and was having a hard time finding one that would sort of work on the model websites. So they may change if i find a better picture I'm already changing some others. Mostly now that i figured out how to use the program i';m editing with. Thanks for the comment by the way.
Money can't buy happiness but it can by marshmellows which is pretty much the same thing.

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:05 pm

I personally hate all the characters you selected, but that's just me.

kova
Detective

Post by kova » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Any reason why a lot these characters have long names? Just use nicknames instead. Miss Scarlet and Mrs. Peacock's photos are decent but the others just don't work. I thought the Rev was trying to seduce the others. I tried reading the character but I couldn't get into it. I'll try reading it later, but don't know how much it will help. And you might write some introductory story on the first page and put what is there in a disclaimer section.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Why is everybody so flamboyant looking? Scarlet and Peacock look like hookers and the men look like they are ready for go partying at Club Scene. The look of the site and characters are so ugly it hurts my eyes.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpiralHeart
Suspect

Post by SpiralHeart » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:55 pm

yeah my friend wasn't that found of my rev. green and pro. plum was hard to find. i just wanted to have him have red hair which if i can ever find someone better for either i think i'll change them. I need to re-edit the picture of rev. green anyways. I've got other people i'm presantly changing there pictures to at the moment i just wanted to get a few up. I'm also still looking for sevral. Thanks though it's nice to know someone checked it out.
Money can't buy happiness but it can by marshmellows which is pretty much the same thing.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:57 pm

I see.

Just remember that less is more. You characters don't need to look so flamboyant. In fact, the more conservative, the better.

Otherwise, it's hard to take your character interpretations all that seriously.

Snively
Snoop

Post by Snively » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 am

I love it! keep up the good work chickadee! we'll keep looking for models beautiful!

Snively
Snoop

Post by Snively » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:22 am

it is true though, everyone is flamboyant looking...

...but that's probably because we are using mostly fasion models, ha!

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:20 pm

The first character I looked at was Green and I can honestly say the feeling I expressed was of shock. Not at all what I was expecting. None of them are. But I like it. I like how out of the norm it felt. Good for you!
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

SpiralHeart
Suspect

Post by SpiralHeart » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:19 pm

thanks i was trying for something diffrent. I have more stuff to update but my computer is presently undergoing updates at my fathers house so I'll have to wait but more should be up soon.