Clue/Monopoly

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Poirotfrmda818
Button Man

Post by Poirotfrmda818 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Murder by Death wrote:
Poirotfrmda818 wrote:They cards are smaller than the regular or bookshelf games.
You ordered a set of replacement cards for THIS game from Hasbro? Or the replacement cards for the 2002 set (and if so which version is it, the "New" Clue)?
I ordered for this game. They had it listed under Monopoly/Clue in the replacements section of the site.
Murder by Death wrote:Is there a custom slot for the smaller cards in the storage drawer, that the larger cards won't fit into?
Yup there is, hence I had to order replacements.

Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

Post by Murder by Death » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Poirotfrmda818 wrote:I ordered for this game. They had it listed under Monopoly/Clue in the replacements section of the site.
Ah so they did ... Listed under the Monopoly section ...

I would imagine if you wanted to eliminate the deck of cards, you could use that slot to store a full sized set of Clue cards. Odd that they would shrink any of it, as there appears to be enough room for the full sized versions as pictured below.

One more question ... how does the chess/checkers board work? It looks like it is under the Monopoly/Clue board on the box. Is it double sided as well?

ImageImage

Poirotfrmda818
Button Man

Post by Poirotfrmda818 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:42 pm

There is only one board that is used for both Chess and Checkers and it is located under the trays for Monopoly and Checkers pieces and other stuff. It isn't removable like the Clue/Monopoly board.