My own suspect bios.

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

My own suspect bios.

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:19 am

I'm currently writing out my own suspect biographies to grace the rulebook for my game. The bios are the ones you've seen already on the site, but some may be tweaked and some may be completely re-written all together.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:24 am

Dr. Nigel Antoine Black
Date of Birth: January 1st, 1937 (age 55)
Marital Status: Married to Mrs. Francesca Black

This ex-Harley Street M.D. had a reputed name and impeccable credentials with hollow legibility. The fraudulent Dr. Black fled the country in fear of being found out about his “black-hearted� con game. Though he appears the proud, clean-cut, upstanding physician, he often carries a sweaty handkerchief in his pocket as he suspiciously eyes those who may recognize him. Thankfully his latest well-to-do patient, Mr. Boddy didn’t have the slightest clue and naïvely allowed Black to give his professional assessment which proved costly for Mr. Boddy, but an easy oil well for Dr. Black’s income. It proved too easy for Black who successfully convinced Boddy that he had been fraught with many assortments of ailments including hemophilia and Feline eosinophilic granuloma. But what if Boddy developed a sudden case of suspicion? Would Dr. Black save his skin by prescribing his patient…a deadly diagnosis?

FUN FACT: Dr. Black likes to neatly wax his false moustache.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:30 am

Mrs. Eileen Stephanie Peacock

Date of Birth: April 7th, 1944 (age 48 )
Marital Status: Married to Dr. Malcolm Peacock (2 children)

Mrs. Peacock’s love of adventure and birds of the world eventually led her to her future husband, Dr. Peacock, in Papua New Guinea who was an eminent ornithologist. They both spent years practicing in the same field before settling down in a quiet Canadian village where their social weight had not gone unnoticed. Even Mr. Boddy, the local plutocrat and neighbor couldn’t ignore the flamboyant Peacocks who almost outdid him as the town’s top philanthropists. But when Mr. Boddy was out in his hunting range, Zipper, Mrs. Peacock’s prized Blue Amazon Mutation just “accidently� became victim of a poor shot while sleeping on his perch in the glass aviary. Mr. Boddy was apparently very, very sorry, and invited his distraught neighbour over for his dinner party to exchange apologies and regrets. Sharp as a hawk, Mrs. Peacock’s acute senses detected insincere deceit, so did she settle the matter with Boddy on the end of the food chain?

FUN FACT: Her favourite bird is the deadly Cassowary; a descendant of the fearsome Velociraptor who could rip intestines with a swipe of a claw.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:32 am

Col. Algernon John Mustard
Date of Birth: November 15th, 1927 (age 65)
Marital Status: Widowed.

Be sure to always leave enough room...for Col. Mustard's ego that is. A former British-American military hero whose glory can be smelt a mile away, and he will be sure to let you know it! Apparently when he retired, his arrogance never did. He will always vehemently claim that nothing in the whole damned world compares to the things he's seen. He still has visions of himself being a strong, important figure towards everyone around him. Even after the tragic death of his wife, Mustard will still make the odd chivalric advance on any damsel-in-distress. Afterall, he's always been a long time member of the Gunnery Aficionado Gang (G.A.G); a well-distinguished gentleman's hunting club for which Mr. Boddy held membership as well. They both loved guns. Why, Mustard himself can talk hours on end about them while he thrashes you senseless at a game of billiards.....or thrashes you in general, due to his mentally prone bouts of rage....

FUN FACT: Wears a monocle in his left eye to stifle a prone facial twitch.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Poirotfrmda818
Button Man

Post by Poirotfrmda818 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:36 am

An Australian Peacock, that's a new concept. I like it.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:41 am

Thanks, I felt it made sense.

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:28 am

Wow, very nice. I love this game so much. You have planned it out all so well, the suspect biographies, the motives, the weapons all seem to make sense as to why they're there, and everything!

Harlequin
Master Detective

Post by Harlequin » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:15 am

Ooohhh.... I like these bios a lot. A lot of fleshing out. I love the fun facts. False moustache= :lol:
'You should never trust strangers, Sammy. This is gonna be fun!'
~ Former Bounty Hunter, now Space Pirate Mistress Gandrayda, Proving Grounds, Urtragia, shortly before termination as a result of Phazon corruption.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:59 pm

I knew the moustache was fake! :shock:

Just Kidding :)

Love the profiles..

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Miss Candice “Candie� Peach

Date of Birth: July 4th, 1970 (age 22)
Marital Status: Cohabitated to Mr. Xavier Boddy.

This Southern Belle from Memphis rose to fame as one of the most sought after voices in America. Well known all over for her heart-felt country ballads, Miss Candie Peach has the power to woo over her audience with a single note. Her fun-loving, charismatic personality has also been a real crowd pleaser as well, giving her the ability to charm her way into any man’s heart…and wallet. Even Mr. Boddy couldn’t seem to resist a back-stage pass after attending one of here concerts. He was taken in so much that he simply had to have her come visit the Château to provide a little evening “entertainment.� Miss Peach could never reject a proposition from a man so well-to-do like Boddy. However, Mr. Boddy soon may discover that the sugary sweet Candie Peach would be like eating treacle; tasty and sweet at first, but unbearably nauseating after a while, for looks can be deceiving. Like the Sirens of Greece does Peach conceal her own deadly little melody?

FUN FACT: To avoid being mobbed by fans, she puts on a brunette wig to go out as her alter-ego; Amanda Indiana.

Harlequin
Master Detective

Post by Harlequin » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:41 pm

I love Miss Peach!

Will Tony la Patricia be in Lavender's bio, or is he a 'Kill Cousin Vinnie'-only character?
~ Former Bounty Hunter, now Space Pirate Mistress Gandrayda, Proving Grounds, Urtragia, shortly before termination as a result of Phazon corruption.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:42 pm

I'll perhaps fit him in. :)

Harlequin
Master Detective

Post by Harlequin » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Bruno (the 1st victim) could also be fitted into somebody's bio, right? One of the art crowd? Sergeant Gray could have busted him or something. Nurse Karen Placenta would be tricky, I think.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Harlequin wrote:Bruno (the 1st victim) could also be fitted into somebody's bio, right? One of the art crowd? Sergeant Gray could have busted him or something. Nurse Karen Placenta would be tricky, I think.

Well, I'm probably not going to give much mention of the mystery victims, because as I continue them, I simply cannot possibly fit them all into the bios.

Harlequin
Master Detective

Post by Harlequin » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Yeah... I like how you've included birthdays, though.

Might one of the character's birthday be the date of yours?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Capt. Meriwether Angus Seafoam
Date of Birth: November 13th, 1943 (age 49)
Marital Status: Married to Mrs. Gail Seafoam (7 children)

Proud native of Newfoundland and a weathered down old salt who claims to have been at sea for a good thirty-three years. He lived a quiet life in the fishing village, though he was indeed stuck in poverty with his wife and 7 younglings. However, on one stormy night, Seafoam returned to port after being stuck in a terrifying gale where he made an exciting discovery when his net got stuck on a never-discovered shipwreck filled the priceless valuables of it’s long dead passengers. Seafoam was a sneaky, discreet man who never announced his amazing find, though suspicion arouse over his sudden fortune for which he amassed. That’s when he came into Mr. Boddy’s company over deal of some " real fine mackerel� and has been a regular at the Château ever since. Of course, code words are quite common place when it comes to referring to the real treasures of the sea. Grave robber and artifact smuggler, Captain Seafoam can get his hands on anything (except his long lost left eye!)...and make any deal with any one. Could Mr. Boddy bless his little heart on it?

FUN FACT: Claims he lost his left eyeball from being poked out by the horn of a narwhal.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harlequin
Master Detective

Post by Harlequin » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Seven....

cluedude1
Spy

Post by cluedude1 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:20 pm

FANTASTIC drawings! Did you do them yourself???
You are invited to a murder...

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Of course! I'm glad you like them.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Lady Sylvia Cordelia Lavender
Date of Birth: June 10th, 1947 (age 45)
Marital Status: Single Spinster

She arrived uninvited to Mr. Boddy's dinner. It's no surprise why she was uninvited either. The last person Mr. Boddy wished to see was his ex-manners coach. He couldn't seem to do anything right when he was in her class, and she carried a large chip on her shoulder against his sort of "breed". He also hated the way she called herself a "Lady" when really, that sort of title was part of her own deluded mind. Self-described as "skilled", "proficient" and "effective" at her trade, most would describe her as "vexatious", "wicked" and "just plain crazy". However, the good lady simply had to see her old pupil over an unfinished matter....an unspoken secret between the two of them. Afterall, neither one of them could shake off the day Mr. Boddy walked in on her....with her wig off. Did Lavender's dirty little secret cause him/her to wig out?

FUN FACT: Real name is Sid, and is rumoured to have secret ties to crime boss; Tony la Patricia.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.