Custom DVD Case

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Black
Bindle Stiff

Custom DVD Case

Post by Black » Mon May 06, 2019 9:16 pm

It's been a while since I posted anything on here, I been kind of busy with personal projects

The other day, in my boredom, I created my own Cluedo / Clue DVD Case, you are all invited to try this for yourself

None of the Solution Cards have the same symbol in the same location - the 4 solution cards I chose myself

The case is called SUNDAY SERVICE - Every Sunday, Dr. Black goes to church, wanting to make sure that there is a place in heaven for him because who knows when he'll no longer be with us but one of his trusted friends decided to spend this Sunday by breaking the 8th commandment

BUTLER'S CLUES

1. Dr. Black and his guests left the mansion after Breakfast to attend the Chruch service and most of them did not return until Tea Time

2. Prof. Plum is a non-believer and chose to remain at the mansion all day

3. Mrs. White had to clean all the rooms with Secret Passages because most of the guests had been using them and had gotten dust all over the furniture

4. Before leaving for the Chruch Service, Dr. Black had to Sign for a package, Dr. Black took the package to the Study as he intended to open it upon his return

5. Prof. Plum spent all day in the West Wing, he even ate all his meals in one of the West Wing rooms as he refused to listen to the others discuss the details of the Chruch Service

6. Sometime before Tea was served, Rev. Green arrived looking for Mrs. Meadow-Brook but he wasted his time as none of the female guests returned to the mansion after Chruch. Rev. Green immediately left the mansion and never returned again

7. Once all the guests had left the mansion straight after Dinner, I conducted an inventory check on all the items before retiring to bed and noticed something was missing, however, all of the Jewelry items were accounted for.

8. After Rusty had finished cleaning all of the Garden Furniture outside, he offered to help Mrs. White with the cleaning but before meeting with her, Rusty saw someone acting suspiciously in a North Wing Room.

Inspector Notebook Hint No. 40 & 7

Sir Shamrock
Slueth

Re: Custom DVD Case

Post by Sir Shamrock » Tue May 07, 2019 12:41 pm

Man this is amazing! Excellent work

Elrond
Gumshoe

Post by Elrond » Wed May 08, 2019 8:20 am

Ooooo!!!!! I’m excited to try this!!!!! Did you download the “without the DVD” book? Other things to add would be Inspector Brown messages and Secret Passage messages to make it playable!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Wed May 08, 2019 11:16 am

TBH, this is mostly to be played with the General cases

I just posted the clues to see anyone can solve it